Chapter 423-Their future, His team leader

"Hmm...Cale~" Asteria called.

Cale felt chills down his spine as he looked at the star with wary eyes.

What the hell are you up to?

-Do you want to meet someone?~

Ha, whose memory is it now?

Cale was flabbergasted. This crazy goddess was giving out memories like free tissues.

-Yours, of course. After all, you certainly would not want to just read about yourself meeting someone right?

-wait! I forgot that we have sleep here! He can directly make you meet him!!

....Excuse me?

-come on god of death~ it's time to use your powers~

The sun god cooed. She was having too much fun while tormenting this god.

-Yes, do it, eternal sleep.(Aoi: yay, free labour!-)

Asteria added on.

-...you people are such .....sigh....

Plop.

And that's all it took for Cale to drop and faint.

"Human!"

"Cale!!"

"Cale-nim!!!"

"Young master-nim!!"

Roar!

Clink!

Crash!

Asteria, who had just turned back into her human form to inform them, stood there frozen at the sight.

The god of death froze. He just got the right timing and made Cale faint so he could meet that person, but didn't expect this to cause such a massive chain reaction.

-Hahahaha. This is so fun. I believe what you said before, Asteria. Hahahaha.

(Aoi: remember Asteria said that it would be interesting?)

The sealed god of despair burst into laughter.

The god of death's clumsiness and the people's momentary despair were both akin to sweet treats to him.

-...you just made him faint...just like that...?

The sun god, who had morphed into a human and was sitting in a room similar to a home theater with the other two gods, asked. Her sky blue eye twitched at the chaos that ensued.

****

"Calm down, will you? He's just gone to meet someone."

Asteria's red eyes twitched just like Angelina as she saw the glares and frowns she was receiving.

She glanced at Cale who was now unconscious and laid on a rock that was floating above her.

"My god, just...just what is wrong with you all? I mean, okay, that guy is a self sacrificial bastard who is precious to you all here to the extent that you had to break the stuff of my much emphasised precious mansion to reach him, when you could just tilt toward the side and reach him? And what is wrong with you, sleep? A warning would have been appreciated- "

I mean, I'd do the same if I really had such physical strength but seriously, my castle, my precious mansion is so unlucky, whose first visitors since the world existed, attempted to destroy it!