Chapter 1,2,3. Their past, Cale's beginning.

"Alright then, let's continue." The star flew over the huge hall and scanned the 'audience'.

After confirming that everyone was in a good condition to continue she said,

"Do you want to continue to the next chapter? A different chapter? You don't have much to watch in the next chapter anyways."

Most of them found themselves nodding their head.

We've just experienced this past before we came here after all.

The star also twinkled as if she approved of their choice and asked again,

"So, you've all realised that chapters before 257 are your pasts and after 257 are your futures. What will you choose to watch now? Cale's past or future?"

Many were curious about this young master's past, who in his own words, would be a 'trash' which he obviously is not. So they unanimously came to a conclusion to watch his past. Anyway even if they don't react to the future they'll have to face it in the future.

"The past. I'm curious what goes on in my dongsaeng's head that he always does as he want." Alberu raised his opinion eyeing Cale who looked as if he was offended by his remarks.

"Your highness, the future sun of the Roan Kingdom, the one who shines brighter than any star-"

"I'm the brightest star here, okay?" The little star beside raon interrupted.

Though he definitely is brighter than white star.

Cale uncaringly nodded and continued,

"-but less than this star here, the future of the Roan kingdom, I'm very hurt at your pointed remarks-" He put his hand in his chest as if he was really hurt.

"Stop. Enough, you don't need to show such courtesy to your 'hyung-nim'." Alberu said with a bright smile on his face.

-....fine, he's a very bright star.

Asteria admitted, the little star's light dimmed a little.

Since you even know about my future and past life, you might know about the ability too?

Cale cast an indifferent glance at the screen and thought, knowing his thoughts could be read by the goddess.

-..yes, record and instant. Right? Though I'll leave the other one your hyung gave you..

Cale nodded.

Eruhaben looked over and saw cale nodding off when he felt a transparent thread connecting the star and Cale.

Mind connection?

The thread was so thin and unrecognisable that he wouldn't have actually found out about it if not for his attribute being the gold 'dust'.

Asteria looked at Cale for a moment and said,

-Ah, right, you're wondering if you still have them.... Well, you have a part of 'record' for now, noticed how you remember every single detail after waking up as Cale? I don't know about the 'instant' though.

How do you not know that? Aren't you a goddess? Didn't you say you know about both my past and future?

His tone unknowingly carried a hint of provocation, a sign that he still wasn't so used to others having to react to him.

-you punk...when did I even say I know all about you? I just know how you lived your life in your point of view. Your thoughts and experiences after you became Cale. Didn't you read 'birth of a hero'? Wasn't it in Choi Han's point of view after he ended up in this world?