11: All I Know Is A Simple Name..

"And modeling has been so great for me, like I visited so many places. It was like a dream come true. And oh my god, I'm on the next magazine cover of what was it.. Like Elle? It girl? Or Teen vogue. I don't know but I'm on something. Oh god. It's amazing." Valentine says all in one breath as I help Harry carry the couch up to their new flat.

Oh shut up Valentine. Your not that pretty anyways. 

Your just another hoe.

That's going to go away. 

"Love, I hope you realise that you are talking out loud." Harry says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh." I say trying not to blush in embarrassment. "You heard that...." 

Harry nods his head with a chuckle as we carry the sofa and shove it into the lift, and walk into the lift. I click the button and the door shuts as Harry begins to speak. "Feeling sick lately?"

"No." I say.

"No odd feelings? Unusual feelings?"  Harry asks as the lift dings and the doors open. 

"No.. I'm feeling fine." I say. "Really." 

"Are you sure?" Harry asks as we pick up the couch and begin to walk out of the lift doors and began to walk through the hallway. 

"Positive." I say giving him confused looks, which only causes him to shake his head in disbelief. 

When we reach the room, I kick open the door and we set the couch inside,  somewhere around the main room. 

"Come on let's go get the other stuff." Harry says dusting himself as he walks out the door, and I follow him. 

***

"LOUIS WERE YOU DRUNK?" I hear Niall shout at Louis from the other room, as my eyes fluttered open. I check the clock it was 5 in the morning, Valentine was gone to her friends house and I figured I could use some rest.. But no, some boys who always shout had to wake me up..

"WELL I SORT OF WAS." Louis shouts back defending himself. "IT WASN'T MY FAULT." Louis whines.

"SORT OF WAAS." Zayn yells defending Niall. I kick my feet onto the floor and fix my hair into a neater ponytail and walk towards the main room. Not even one full day and there were already problems. I walked in to receive glares from the boys. "For the love of god, I am trying to sleep and your fucking screaming almost tore off my bloody ears. What on earth is going on?" I snap half asleep, while rubbing my eye.

"What is going on?" Harry scoffs mimicking my voice. "You tell us." 

"Tell you what?" I snap crossing my arms. 

"About this." Niall snaps throwing-- whaat? NO? How? The fuck? "Come on Sands, spit it out." Niall commands as my eyes move to him to the pregnancy test that is on the floor by my feet.

"I can explain." I spit out weakly, as my eyes stayed glued to what was in front of me. 

"Then explain it." Louis mumbles quietly, but I still mange to hear him. 

------------------------------------------------

I was sooooo stuck on what to write. Then I was like; hey girlfriend appeared? The boys find out on their own? Boom some drama.... ;D xx

*Short chapter, but the next one will be loong. xxx*

Thaanks for readin' loves, again, it meaans the woooorld <3 :*