12: So Shocked, I Don't Know What To Do

"Explain it Jade, we haven't got all night." Liam says as my mouth continues to stay open, thinking of a reasonable answer to give them. 

"Actually, since it's after 12 a.m, it's considered as day not night. So you should be saying we haven't go--"

"Quit stalling." Harry growls. 

Maybe if I hold my breath long enough, I will die before they get the answer out of me?

I honestly don't even know what to do, mostly what to say. Like when it comes to explaining things I have no idea how to explain anything. It'll take me like 5 hours just to explain the whole god damn story. I'll just say it's Valentine's... But when they ask Valentine she'll say no, then they'll yell at me and so will Valentine. Hm. 

Maybe I'll be dead, by the time this all happens? 

"Jade just tell us the truth." Harry says calmly as he places two of his fingers on his temple. I guess he's trying his best not to get mad. 

"It's not my fault." Is all I managed to spit out. 

"So you're saying it is true?" Liam asks gently, thinking that if he speaks in a kind tone. I'll spill. HA, HAHAHA nice try Payne. 

"What's true?" I ask playing dumb. 

"That your--"

"That I'm what?" I ask with a dumb smile. 

"Jade, are you or not?" Harry asks losing his patience.

"Am I what?" I ask as I gain the strength to move from my spot and walk closer towards them, standing in front of Harry and Louis. "You smart boys figure it out." I whisper as I place a smirk on my face and exit the main room, and head back inside my bedroom-- or shall I say prison? 

"WE'RE ARE NOT DONE HERE SANDS." Harry calls as I slam the door. 

Ever had those feelings where you don't know what to do. Don't know how to feel, don't know if its your own fault or the person that ruined your life. I wouldn't really say Louis ruined my life, they all did-- but I guess karma wants to teach me a lesson. At points I wish I could go home, but at other points I know once I get home I really have nothing to look foreword too. It's not like my family cares. 

***

The boys have been watching my every move for the past few days, they can't trust me anymore-- actually I don't think they ever did.. They kept asking me the most awkward questions, like 'feeling hungry?' or 'sick? Any vomit? Feeling any pain?' and last but not least 'are you on your period? Need pads?' 

Like, I'm not answering any of your god damn questions.

I skipped breakfast, and ran away. Not literally, I 'ran away' on the balcony, at least that was where I could sort my problems out and think of a positive solution. 

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say as they shut the door of the balcony behind them, and sit down next to me awkwardly. 

"Did they send you?" I snap bitterly. 

"No." Louis mumbles shaking his head lightly, as I turn around to face him with a confused look, nodding my head not letting a single sound escape my mouth. "Another few months and you'll be out of here, huh." Louis says admiring the view, nodding his head along with his body back and forth.

"Yeah." I mutter. "I'm probably going to America. New York, something like that." I say remembering to breath. "You know back to reality."

Louis nods his head understandingly. "Any other plans?" Louis asks as if he wants me to tell him something, that something is obviously about the baby. 

He has a right to know. 

It's his as well, isn't it.. Well I'm pretty sure.. Right... I should tell hi-- yeaah.. No. 

"Nope." I say casually, regretting what I had just said. "Well, eh urm, you know uh." I pause stammering, trying to force the words out of my mouth. "Louis." 

But before I can say another word Louis cuts me off. "Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asks feeling a little, hurt? "I had a right to know Jade, and you kept that from me. We could of got through this and done something to fix this mess." 

"Wh-what are you t-talking about?" I stutter. 

"You, that child." Louis says in an upset tone, pointing at my stomach. Then exhaling a breath before continuing. "After last night, I-- I did a little, ok maybe a lot of thinking and remembered. I wasn't that drunk, and I did remember a little."

"So you remember and you blame me?" I snap, not believing the words that had just went through my ears.

"I didn't know you were pregnant!" Louis screeches at the word 'pregnant' defending himself. "You could have said something." 

"Yeah, you're right." I say sarcastically. "I should have got a mega phone and screamed it right in your ear." I state, now defending myself. I stand up biting my lip, trying my best not to cry or let a single tear roll down my check. I don't want to look weak, especially in front of him. I hate crying in front of people. I'm a more 'slam your door shut, sit alone on bed, then cry type of person.'  

"Jade-- Jade. I didn't mean it like that." Louis says as he grabs my wrist tugging me so I wouldn't walk away. "It sure sounded like you did." I almost spat at Louis as he loosened his grip and let me go so I could continue on walking inside. I enter the main room and slam the balcony door shut with all my anger. 

"Whoa, Jade you er ok there?" Harry asks as he walks out of the kitchen, after hearing the balcony door slam. 

"Am I ok?" I ask, forcing out a bitter laugh. "Just don't let that 'Lewis' kid near me." I snap clenching my fists tightly and storming off to my bedroom, once again slamming the door. 

Oh how I love slamming doors. Maybe I'll get a job for slamming doors in people's faces?

Few hours have passed, and I just sitting on the ground, pressing my ear against the door listening to the group of idoit's conversations. 

"Just let me go talk to her Harry." 

"She doesn't want to be around you." 

"Come on, it's my problem let me fix it." 

"Actually you turned it into our problem. Now we all have to fix it Mr. Knowitall." 

"Harry, trust me--" 

"Trust you? How the bloody hell are we going to get our god damn money? Her parents are coming home in a few months, and they'll be paying for her and that baby."

"All this problem needs is some love." 

"I have an idea." 

Soon the loud voices turned into whispering and then I couldn't hear a thing. Whatever their 'idea' was, wasn't going to work. Like do they think I'm that stupid? I heard the front door open, and close shut. I'm guessing one of them left to get their 'idea.' 

Hey I wonder where Valentine has gone too... 

"Jade." Louis calls, knocking on my door. "You haven't ate breakfast, come out. It's not healthy." I don't reply, I stay in the same position crossing my arms in anger. 

"Please come out Jade" Louis begs. "I'm, I'm sor-sorry." 

My anger turns turns into a satisfied smirk, and I stand up unlocking the door. "Fine." I say calmly as I exit the bedroom and walk into the kitchen, only receiving a smirk from Louis as he follows behind.

A/N: 

WHERE DID VALENTINE GO? BACK TO GODDAMN HELL WHERE SHE CAME FROM :'D 

Hey Lovelies, super duper sorry I haven't been updating this fanfic, I've been having writers block and busy nights so I couldn't update. Thanks fo readin' my little pebbles <3