9: Trouble Maker

I fluttered my eyes open, I went to bed so early last night it was so unlike me. Well there was nothing to do for a pregnant hoe like me.

I sit up in bed and remembered the fact about Louis. 

What the fuck will he think when he finds out? Maybe I'll get rid of the child before it gets noticeable?            There is a possible chance he won't even believe me, he'll laugh and be like 'your so funny Jade.'       Or he'll sass me and the baby or maybe ev--

I can't think about this right now, come on Jade think happy thoughts. 

I rolled out of bed to look at the clock.

"8:30?" I mumble to myself. Wow sleeping early does wake you up early or maybe its just I have so much going on in my head I shrugged it off  and got dressed in baggy clothing with a bun at the top of my head.

I walked out into the living room to see.. Nobody, right they're all sleeping.

Well. I saw nobody except Louis on his phone.

I plopped onto a couch and just lied down. "Well your up early." I say to Louis who looks up to me from his phone.

He gives me a quick smile, "Yeah, I had trouble sleeping last night." 

"How come?" I ask sitting up.

"Sometimes my thoughts get the best of me." Louis says putting his phone back into his pocket. 

"Me too." I mumble under my breath.

"You want to go out for breakfast?" Louis asks standing up to stretch.

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Do you usually take your victims to breakfast?" I ask with a laugh.

"Well love, we don't usually kidnap." Louis says. "We most likely rob stores." 

"Ah, so you decide to kidnap when you need a million pounds--"

He cuts me off.

"Because stores can't hold that much." He chuckles. "So come on lets go?"

I nod my head, and get up. We put our shoes on, and I follow Louis out the door. 

While were walking down the street, I stop and Louis who's ahead of me turns around "What is it love?" He asks confused.

I touch my head "I forgot the wig." I say face palming myself.

Louis chuckles at my reaction "It doesn't really matter, nobody will notice." 

I let out a sigh of relief and continue walking beside him. "Where do you want to go?" I ask

"There's a cafe over there." Louis says pointing, so I agreed and we walked towards the cafe. We sat down and ordered some breakfast.

"So." Louis says. 

"So." I say stabbing my food with a fork. "Since your thieves." I whisper "If you go out in public will the police know who you are?" 

"No actually." Louis starts. "We have costumes to cover our faces." Louis finishes his sentence proudly. 

"Interesting." I say sarcastically with a giggle.

I look up at the t.v to see my face, my face on the t.v screen in the news section. 

"Jade Sands, daughter of Mr. Sands, one of the richest men in the UK kidnapped by the nasty thieves known as One Direction." 

Louis turns around to see what I'm staring at. "Nasty?" Louis starts with a  sassy tone. "We are certainly not nasty."

"SHUSH." I shout at Louis. "We're in public." I whisper.