× oh.

<re·al·i·za·tion>
×> an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact.

<×>

Sapnap collapsed on Dream's bed, thanking his past self for getting Dream to give him a key to his and Quackity's dorm.

The ravenette didn't want to go back to his own dorm. Sapnap had the misfortune of sharing a room with exactly who he... didn't want to see?

Sap didn't know.

He felt weird.

At least he was safe in Dream's dorm. Unlike Sapnap, Punz didn't have a key to the room, and the ravenette made sure to lock the door behind him.

So, calming down, he sat.

And he thought.

Sapnap sat on the warm matress for what felt like an eternity. He felt uncomfortable-- as if he'd been stuffed into someone else's skin. Why was he so hot? Why was his heart beating so quickly?

Because Punz called him some stupid pet names that didn't even mean anything?

Fuck this shit.

Sapnap shook his head. He thought he'd made progress with his weird feelings. Then this stupid blond has to swoop in and be all flirty and place the ravenette right back at the start.

The worst part? Sapnap couldn't even put a name to what he was feeling. He told himself that it was because he didn't know what he was feeling, but in all honesty, it was because Sapnap was scared.

Scared that if he put a name to how he felt, it would seal those feelings in. Make them concrete. The Sapnap would have to actually do something about them.

Better to just ignore them.

The night progressed, and eventually Sapnap slipped off his shirt and fell into a restless sleep, ignoring how hot he was and ignoring the voice in the back of his mind, that had returned, louder than ever.

~

"Hey."

(C'mon self, get up.)

"Hey, wakey wakey, dummy.."

(Go find him. Go talk to him.)

"Oi. Sap."

(You know you wanna)

Sapnap shifted. He tried opening his eyes but was met with harsh sunlight, so he squeezed his eyes shut and pulled his blanket over his head.

"Go away, voice."

"Voi-..? okay. You should get up, Sapnap." Someone shook the ravenette, "It's like, almost noon."

Sapnap shot up. He pulled the fabric out of his face and attempted to untangle his legs. "Holy sh-- Why wouldn't you wake me earlier!? I have classes!!

"Sapnap! Sapnap, chill, it's literally Sunday."

"Oh-" Sapnap breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god."

He turned to smile at whoever woke him... and found himself face to face with Punz.

The smile melted from his face. Sapnap held his breath as him and the blond just... stared at eachother for a good thirty seconds.

Punz cleared his throat.

"I-I.. brought you breakfast. Er- Lunch."

He shoved a plate of sunny-side-up eggs into Sapnap's hands and began quickly backing out of the room. "Also Dream says 'fuck you' for stealing his r-room."