Mine

Mandalorian's POV
Tw: sexual content
I'm pissed. At who or what exactly, I can't say.

I'm a bounty hunter. A Mandalorian, trained in the art of killing. And somehow, I got stuck with the duty of being a taxi driver.

I'm mad that Peli failed to mention her informer doesn't speak English and requires a risky flight. I'm mad that Aster talked me into it.

But, as upset as I am, I have to admit that Aster is right. This is a risk we have to take.

"Now," I begin, "I'm gonna ask you to stay strapped in whenever you're seated." The frog lady stares at me blankly. "Traveling sublight is a bit dicey these days. Whether it's pirates, or warlords, someone either ends up with a nice chunk of change or your ship."

The woman says something in her language, but of course it's one I don't speak. That would make things too simple.

"I don't speak whatever language that is," Aster says sympathetically. "You speak Huttese?" She says a few words roughly in their language, but our passenger doesn't reply.

"So, I'm gonna hit the rack," I say. "I've set nav for our course. It's gonna take a while. I recommend you get some rest."

I get up and leave the cockpit, Aster trailing after me. The Child is already in his cubby, fast asleep. I open my own compartment, flopping on my thin mattress. Aster crawls in beside me.

We've been together for a while. Yet my stomach still does somersaults every time she's near.

I take my helmet off quickly, pulling her closer with my free hand. Aster releases this little gasp, sending liquid pleasure through my veins. Her lips are still forming a perfect 'o' as I kiss her.

With her wind-tossed hair and sun-kissed cheeks, Aster looks almost like when we first met. Even then, she was irresistible.

"Some nap this is," she smiles against my lips.

I ignore her remark, pulling her closer until I can feel her curves firmly against my body.

"I seem to recall that you've never been good at following orders," I say, slipping my hand underneath her robes.

"I listen to everything you say," Aster replies with a fake pout.

"Oh, really? Take off your clothes then." I'm surprised by my own abruptness and hate myself for the eagerness pooling in my lower stomach.

Aster does as she's told. She removes her flowing clothes slowly and shyly, her cheeks flushed in the dim light. I watch intently, marveling at her perfection.

I never knew what the word meant until I met Aster. I see it now, with the way her hips curve, the dimples on her back, her nipples stiff in the cool air.

My staring doesn't go unnoticed. She tries covering herself up with her arms, but I grab her wrists firmly.

"I didn't say you could that," I say huskily. I want nothing more than to fuck her right now. But I can't. Not until she's ready one hundred percent.

"We can't do this right now," Aster protests. "We've got a guest."

"We're her only hope of getting across the galaxy in time. I don't think she'll mind."

I grab her waist, guiding her until she's straddling me. With one hand, I clench a fistful of her hair, pulling her face near mine again. I kiss Aster with renewed energy, as if we didn't just trek across a desert and slay a dragon.

I wrap my arm around her back, and in one fluid motion, flip us over until I'm on top of Aster. She gasps again, her eyes innocently wide.

"Be a good girl and be quiet," I order, slowly trailing my kisses from her mouth, down her neck. I stop at her breasts, my lips leaving dark hickies on her tender skin, before traveling lower again. My lips graze her soft stomach, before finally stopping at the wetness between her legs.

Aster cries out, her fingers tangling in my bedsheets. I've never seen anything more beautiful. My tongue has a mind of its own, licking her until I feel her legs twitch. Her soft moans become louder, making my already stiff cock impossibly hard.

"You're so bad at following orders," I say, moving upward to kiss Aster's lips. "Someone should teach you your place."

Her lips are hungry and desperate against mine. Aster wraps her slender arms around my neck, her grip still shaky.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her. Aster nods, her eyes shining with lust.

I reach down and fumble with my waistband, freeing my hard cock. I guide myself using my own hand, pressing deep into her soaked pussy.

Aster's back arches, her breasts jutting into the air. Her moans are louder now, shakier. Nothing has ever sound more heavenly.

I groan as I plunge in and out of her. Aster is perfectly tight, her body responding by eagerly soaking my dick. She wraps her legs behind my back, pulling me closer.

"Fuck," I moan, my thrusts becoming more erratic. If I keep this up, I'll cum before making Aster orgasm.

"Be a good girl and ride me," I say in a rough whisper. I flip us over again, making Aster straddle me.

She hesitates for a moment, her innocence slapping me in my face. Aster is so stunning, it's hard to imagine that no man has ever taken her the way I have. I feel a wave of guiltiness wash over. She deserves better than this. And then Aster begins to ride me.

My hands trail up thighs, grabbing onto her hips and she slowly bounces on me. I can tell she's feeling self conscious again, her arms trying to cover her tits and her hair falling into her face.

"You're such a perfect slut," I groan, my hands urging her faster. Aster gains confidence, grinding against me. The way her body moves is a work of art. Her breasts jiggle as she rides me, her head tilted backwards in pleasure.

"Touch yourself," I command, marveling at her.

Aster becomes flustered again, her hand slowly snaking between her thighs. She rubs herself in slow circles, barely applying pressure on herself.

"No," I growl. "Like this." I brush her hand away, and begin tracing circles against her clit with my thumb.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpers, her hips urging her closer to me. I watch in awe as Aster's breaths more shudders. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"I don't recall giving you permission to do that," I remark. I take control, thrusting upward into her as Aster gasps and moans. I feel her cunt tighten around me, her legs shaking. I can't hold myself back any longer. "You're mine," I whisper possessively. With one final thrust, I cum inside her.

Aster remains perched on top of me, gasping for breath. She gets up slowly, my seed spilling onto her thighs. I draw her near again, pressing a gentle kiss onto her lips.

"Let's get some sleep, love," I say, wrapping a blanket around her. Aster nods wearily, her face still flushed.

How am I supposed to let her go once I find more Mandalorians? How am I supposed to pick between this and my religion?