Chapter 10

**A/N**

Hello you beautiful ray of sunshine! Like I have told a few people, I pinky promise that I will update at least every other day. So far, I think I have been doing pretty good if I do say so myself. Soo.... What do you think of Niall and Abby? Don't you think Niall need a little competition?!?!? ;)

Thank you guys for reading this, I mean honestly thank you so much! Everyone is being so nice, I really am grateful. 

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE!!!! In that order... and DON'T SKIP A STEP!! 

You are beautiful. -Jae

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the most eventful night I had since... well, I was dead tired. Truth or dare sort of turned into hide ‘n seek... which turned into tag. Well you get the picture. Zayn and Harry were already asleep on the sofa, while Liam, Niall, and I were watching Aladdin.

“I’m knackered, do ya mind if I use the spare room?” Liam asked Niall.

“Well, Abby’s kind of got that one...” Niall explained, when suddenly his eyes lite up.

“But go ahead, she can sleep on the floor or something...” He finished shrugging his shoulders.

“You sure mate?” Liam glanced at me, asking for my permission more than Nialls. I nodded rolling my eyes, I liked Liam, I would sleep on the floor.

“Yeah go ‘head.” Niall said. After Liam left the room, Niall tried to hold back his laughter, causing him to shake.

“Well, thanks for that. Do you have a pillow and blanket that I can lay down with, I’m pretty tired too.” I asked him, ignoring his giggling fit.

“I make a pretty comfy pillow.” He stated, becoming very cheeky. Falling asleep in Niall’s arms again did sound pretty good right about now. I could tell that he wanted to cuddle, so I thought I’d play a little game.

“Um... When I said I didn’t have a boyfriend...” I trailed off, letting Niall finish the sentence in his head.

“What?!” He looked so sad, and disappointed. His bright blue eyes, melted my heart. I didn’t want him to freak out, so I just ended it here.

“I meant it.” I said.

“Meant what?” Nialls Irish accent gave me butterflies.

“When I said that I don’t have a boyfriend, I meant it. I really don’t have a boyfriend.” I finished with a huge grin on my face. I tried to hold back my laughter, but it was just too much. I burst out laughing, causing a stir from Harry and Zayn.

“You scared me half to death!” Niall said barely whispering, so that he wouldn’t wake up his friends. “Can we just go into my room, then we can figure out sleeping arrangements.” He stood up and winked at me suggestively.

I followed him into his room, and he took off his sweater that he was wearing all day. My eyes watched as his strong arms pulled the soft fabric away from his body. He looked good. Like really good. I knew I was staring, but I couldn’t help it.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Niall said walking over to me, still not wearing a top. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest, so he could whisper in my ear. “Lemme just put a top on quick.” He said giggling. I showed myself out of the room. I was flustered, the butterflies in my stomach were making me nauseous. I had to leave, so that I wouldn’t die from his v-line.