one

"Sienna, are you ready to go?" John, my dad calls from downstairs as I finish straightening the last section of my hair.

"One minute" I reply, knowing i'll probably be longer. I place some gold hoop earrings in my ears before looking at my reflection in the mirror. The mid-summer sun pouring through my bedroom window as I stroke my hand over the casual dress i'm wearing, and fix my hair to fall around my face as i'd like. I quickly take a picture in the mirror and post it on instagram.

 I quickly take a picture in the mirror and post it on instagram

@siennataylor: running late as always 🙃

liked by: @noahtaylor, @flonorris, @landonorris and 43,801 others

comments:
@noahtaylor hurry up we've been waiting in the car for AGES

@flonorris gorj, cant wait to see you soon!
@siennataylor neither ❤️❤️

@user1 damn she's so pretty

@user2 why did lando and like this? who is she?
@user3 i think she's friends with his sister or smth
@user4 i totally ship them together

@beawilliamson you're glowing ❤️❤️
@siennataylor stop ilysm

I head downstairs and put on some white air forces before heading out to the car with the rest of my family as they had been waiting for me.

"You always take so long Sienna" my brother moans at me as I get into the car. I apologize and then we leave to our family friends house for dinner. My dad has been bestfriends with Adam since they were at uni. My brother and I quickly became friends with his kids and have been for as long as I can remember. Adam's wife, Cisca, has been like a second mum to me, ever since 10 years ago when I lost mine. They have 4 kids; Oliver, Lando, Flo and Cisca. My brother is the same age as Oliver, the oldest sibling. I'm a bit older than Flo but I am really close with her, her younger sister is really sweet too, although we call her Cis to not get confused with her mum, who is also called Cisca. And then there's Lando. When we were younger I used to be so close to him that we would call eachother bestfriends. We would hang out in his treehouse all day long and even make plans to live with one another when we were older. No-one ever saw us apart, we would practically live at each other's houses, spending 3 nights at mine, then 3 at his. But when he started to get a bit older, he starting getting into karting more seriously. And once his racing career took off, the distance between us became bigger and bigger due to him being home less and less. I hadn't seen him since we were teenagers when he suddenly left, without a goodbye.

Although i've obviously seen him on tv as both of our families are very supportive of him and his sport, forumula 1. Part of me wishes he had never left. We were so close that maybe we could have became something more but i'm happy for him getting into formula one, it's all he used to talk bout. So him reaching his dream makes me happy.