Chapter 12

Harry was home for the spring holiday around mid- April. Remus and Ted had always organized Easter egg hunts for Harry and Millie when they were children, believing that the muggle tradition was great fun. Harry and Millie had agreed. By now they had grown out of it, but the Tonks' always came over for Easter dinner, as it had become a tradition. Remus would make a ham, and Andromeda made the best pudding that anyone had ever tasted, they would all play some board or card games (a mixture of magic and muggle) and it was always a great time.

They were just sitting down to eat said pudding when the door bell rang. Sirius went to go answer it. "Ah, Dora, glad you could make it!" He said embracing Nymphadora. "To be honest I didn't think I was going too. Training went late again. It's been very intense recently." Nymphadora replied.

"Well, we are glad to have you hear now. Come on back to the kitchen, we were just sitting down to eat the pudding your mum made." Sirius said.

Nymphadora followed Sirius into the kitchen. "Look who finally showed up!" He said dramatically as they entered.

Everyone stood up to come and greet her. Millie was the most excited of all. "Dora, Dora, I love your hair. The pink looks so cool!"

"Thanks, Mills, I was trying something new. I have to say, I really like it." Nymphadora said. Harry noticed that her hair was now shoulder length, rather than the longer, mid-back length she had worn it at when he had seen her last summer.

"What's Auror training like?" Harry asked. "It's really intense. I'm not supposed to go into detail, but the other day we did this stimulation where we had to solve a crime. It was like solving a real mystery novel. It was really interesting and loads of fun. In May, if I can pass my stealth and tracking exam, I will get to start on the job training, getting to work with the fully trained Aurors to solve crimes and catch dark wizards and witches." Dora explained.

"Wow. Catching dark wizards and witches sounds so cool." Harry said.

"It is. Do you mind if we sit down? I'm starving and really want to eat my mum's pudding." Dora asked. And they all sat down to eat.

"How are things going between you and that boy Felix? I thought I saw something between the two of you when he came over to study with you, Nymphadora." Andromeda asked.

"Mum, please just call me Dora, ok? Anyhow, there's nothing between me and Felix he's just a friend." Dora said with an edge of stubbornness in her voice.

"Ok, whatever you say, Dora" Andromeda teased.

"How about another round of apples to apples after we finish the pudding?" Remus proposed.
Everyone nodded or murmured in agreement.

***
When Harry returned from the spring holiday, he enter the dorm to find his area in shambles. His clothes were strewn across the room, along with his books. His bedding had been torn up, and there were gashes in his bed curtains. His drawers were all a mess. No one from his dorm had been at Hogwarts over break, but Harry felt the need to check with everyone anyway.

Harry made his way down to the common room where he saw Dean and Seamus sitting. "Do either of you know why my portion of the dorm room has been ransacked?" Harry asked.

"No, mate, I was only up there long enough to put my trunk in the room." Dean replied calmly.

"Seamus?" Harry asked.

"Harry, I don't bloody know anything. I've not been up there in hours. I've been with Dean since we put our stuff upstairs." Seamus answered, less patiently than Dean had.

"Alright," Harry said frustratedly.

Harry continued to scan the common room, and spotted Neville talking to Hermione in a corner of the common room. "Hey Neville, do you know anything about why my portion of the dorm room has been ransacked?"