ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

A/n: I GOT LILAC COOKIE OSKSBSNA-

It's been about four weeks since the phone call and as you can probably guess all the chatter about Chigiri and y/n has calmed down. I'm fact, no one even bothers bringing it up.

They are both going along with their own individual lives along with texting and/or FaceTiming every night. Chigiri has just made it to the second stage of Blue Lock and is excited to talk about it to y/n

~Chigiri's POV~

"I'm so excited to tell y/n about my progress," he thought. Of course it would feel good if others approves of him, but only your opinion truly mattered. When you praise him he feels ecstatic.

~normal POV~

When Chigiri finished all of the goal things he went to a room where he saw a few people who managed to make it past gathered.

(Ok so I just spent a good amount of time looking for the teams in this arc and I can't find a good team roster thingy, so imma skip to the one I can remember which is Chigiri, Baro, Nagi, and Isagi)

After the match and the team losing Isagi, Baro, Chigiri, and Nagi were in their temporary dorm getting ready to sleep, while Chigiri was getting ready to call you.

*ringgg*

*ringgg*

*ringgg*

On the third ring she picked up.

Y/n yawned, "Hm? Hey Chigiri, do you need something?"

"Ah, I'm sorry did I wake you up?" He muttered.

She chuckled, "Yeah, actually. It was quite a peaceful sleep too."

"Sorry!" He laughed, "I just wanted to vent about today, it didn't go very well."

"Hm? Since you woke me up already you can speak to me, I'm not going back to sleep any time soon," she giggled.

"Oh! Well I'm that case.."

Chigiri told y/n about all the events of the day and vented all his lent up frustration to her on call. Meanwhile the other boys in the room continually told him to shut up and sleep.

"Are you sure you don't need to go?" She asked.

"Hm? Oh, yeah no they're just salty they don't have pretty girls to talks too," he said by mistake.

Of course he thought she was pretty, but he thought she didn't feel the same way as him so refrained from saying that kind of stuff.

"H-hm? Oh! Thanks Chigiri," she said bashfully.

On the other side of the phone y/n was freaking out internally and was blushing like crazy. She had not received many compliments like that in her lifetime. Especially from the boy she liked.

"Well," Chigiri cleared his throat awkwardly. "I um- I'll call you tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure," she hung up.

After the cal y/n was still flustered and lying in her bed contemplating on what Chigiri meant. I mean yeah, he said she was pretty. That should be a pretty straight forward answer, right?

Well not for y/n. Being lied to and manipulated a lot of her life it became hard for her to trust people, especially the male gender. Y/n decided to not think about it too much and went to sleep.

Hello everyone! So, I have finally updated a chapter, and tbh I feel super satisfied with it. But there is a few things I would like to talk about. So one is that I know the characters are super ooc. I'm sorry and hopefully my writing will get better with time. The second one is I don't think I will will make this a Chatfic anymore. Over this time I have been absent I have read a lot of Chatfics and I don't think I can write one with me current level of writing. Also, I am thinking of writing a fanfic for one of my favorite manhwas, I just can't figure out which one. I want to do an underrated one. Anyways if you have some suggestions feel free to comment them! The third thing is about the concept of time. I am so sorry if you are confused, because of the time skips. I just really can't remember much from the manga and am going solely off of memory. Anyways! Thank you for reading 😼