ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Hello! To the few people that has already read the first chapter I apologize for unpublishing it's. I have recently thought of a way better plot line. It is still gonna be a Chatfic, don't worry. I'm just gonna write it a bit different. Also there will be profanity in this story so beware. :)

"Congratulations!"
Y/n says while sitting next to Chigiri.

"Thanks". He muttered.

Y/n just laughed and pat his back harshly.

"C'mon! Be more optimistic. You just got invited to like, a top secret football project??" She cheers.

"I know. I'm just upset that I'm leaving,"

"Don't be upset that you are getting a once in a life time offer. I'll be fine so you should take up the offer and improve your skills," she says.

"Fine," he rolls his eyes.

Chigiri hasn't always been like that. Only since he got hurt. Despite his drastic change in attitude y/n continued to cheer him on and stay by his side. Though he would never admit it, he was eternally grateful to y/n and it led to him developing a slight crush on the girl.

"Want me to help you pack?" The girl asked.

"No it's ok. It's getting late so you should be getting home now,"

The girl was slightly disappointed to hear that but obliged nonetheless.

"Ok, we'll I'll see you tommorrow to send you off!" She said happily.

"Hmm, yeah, ok. Just go home." He said in a bashful tone.

"Okayy, bye!"

"Bye,"

The walk home was chilly and dark. Y/n dreaded going home for two reasons. Her mother and her brother. Her mom's favorite was so obviously her brother, which led to her mom frequently overlooking y/n's problems or concerns for her brother's instead. After her little brother was born it drove a wedge in between the two females. y/n's dad left after he found out he was having another child. His reasoning being that he couldn't stand another brat being up his ass. Y/n really looked up to her father so it hurt to hear those words from his lips. Especially when she was only five. Y/n was currently 16, turning 17 in a few months.

As she walked through her front door a woman shouted,

"Where the hell were you!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.

"Wow y/n, me and mom both expected more from you," her brother mocked her.

"Shut the hell up Aidan why don't you continue to be mom's little angel!" She yelled while slamming the door.

Y/n sighed as she flopped forwards on her bed. She was certainly happy for her friend having an opportunity as good as the one he received but she couldn't help feeling a little suspicious.

~The next day~

*BEEP* *BEEP* "Ugh," y/n said as she turned her alarm off groggily.

She look at the time which was nine o'clock. She put on the outfit at the top of the chapter, and started trekking to her destination not bothering with breakfast or telling her family she was leaving.

When she got to Chigiri's house she rung the doorbell and his mom answered.

"Hello dear, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry for intruding, I'm here to send Chigiri off!" Y/n said cheerfully.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. Chigiri already left, did he not tell you?"

Hello! Did you enjoy the first chapter?? Anyways, expect the next chapter soon )^o^(