ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Hi, before this chapter starts I just want to say that y/n does not know that the boys get their phones taken, okay? :)

~couple of weeks after chigiri left~

When y/n found out that Chigiri had already left, she felt annoyed. Maybe even angry at her childhood best friend. She didn't understand the meaning of his behavior at all. After a few weeks and y/n not hearing any news from Chigiri, she became even more frustrated. 'Why is he not answering my calls or texts?' She thought. So, she did what any normal person would do. She tried her hardest to not worry, or think about it. In the mean time she kept herself busy with her new part time job at the corner store, and studying.  Y/n only knew the basics of football, so she wasn't very good at it. The only reason she learned it in the first place was for Chigiri. But even though he wasn't around right now she still found herself at the park with a ball to dribble around. It was dark out so not many people were around. Just an occasional person taking a late night stroll. Though y/n was never particularly fond of football, she found that kicking a ball around once in a while was a good stress reliever.

                   ~A couple days later~
It was the morning time and y/n got the typical scolding from her mother over literally nothing. Of course she just ignored her mom like she does everyday and continued on with her life. As y/n was walking to school she heard a notification from her phone go off from her pocket. Assuming it was just her mom or brother, she didn't bother to check it.

                    ~time skip to lunch~

Y/n got her tray of food and sat down at the lunch table. She has very few friends besides Chigiri, and the ones she did have she wasn't very close with. She decided to check her messages and was shocked to see who it was from.

✨ Chi-chan ✨

✨ Chi-chan ✨
Hey.

When y/n saw this she felt many different emotions within her. 'Why didn't he contact me sooner?' 'Was he avoiding me?' 'Is something wrong with me?'

✨ Chi-chan ✨

✨ Chi-chan ✨
Hey.

Y/n<3
Don't speak to me.
Do you know how worried I was?
I'm disappointed in you.

She didn't mean to be so rude. It was just all the pent up worry and frustration. She thought that something might have happened to him. But of course she was truly happy to hear from him.

~Chigiri's POV:

'What's her deal? She's not the one who had to suffer in this prison like place. So why was she angry?' He thought. He figured she would be happy to hear from him- and she was. He just didn't know it.

To him it seemed like y/n was being selfish. But in her eyes, he was to one in the wrong. Neither of them was in the right. And that made their situation much more frustrating.

Hello, did you like this chapter? Look forward to the next one :)