Restraint.

You struggle, pushing the boundaries before realising it was impossible to move your arms. This was the first time you had been in a straight jacket since the "incident" and you knew all too well it was completely necessary. Strong arms on either side of you brought you into the waiting room and you are abruptly seated on one of the chairs in the otherwise empty room. You smirk as you look at the large bite mark you have left on one of your guards arms wondering if you can stress them out any more than you already have. They have let go of you but are keeping a close watch. You wonder how many girls your age get up to the kind of stuff you have. With a quick glance to your left and right you lurch forward.

Both of your guards flinch and with the reflexes of a tiger a hand grabs your mid-length dark brown hair and you are pulled backwards. The impact between your head and the wall is painless.

"Have I really become that hollow already?" You think to yourself, this makes you laugh.

Your guards have a firm grip on you now, both of their mouths set in straight harsh lines. You look at the guard to your left, he's the biggest of the two. His hair is a sandy blonde colour and by the looks of the way his eyes have an odd shine to them you detect his contact lenses.

"Hey," you whisper loudly. His eyes shift glancing at you for just a second. You sense pity, he feels uncomfortable having to grab a woman like this. You think hard.

"He probably has a wife, no ... He does have a wife, he's old enough to have kids, most men do at that age... A boy or a girl I wonder? There is a fifty percent chance..."

"Hey," you say a bit louder leaning to the side slightly. The grip on your arms tighten."how's your... Daughter?"

His eyes widen and he turns to completely face you, all he can do is gape at you. They were obviously instructed not to speak to you. You wonder how long that will last.

"You know if you keep your mouth open long enough it'll attract fli-"

A hand slaps over your mouth cutting you off. You try to turn your head to look at the guard on your right holding your face.

"Is he serious?," You think to yourself "I bit him less than ten minutes ago."

But you figure it's best to stay quiet, you are in a waiting room after all and that is exactly what you need to do. Wait.