chapter 9 a problem

Morning

Skye woke up and went to Chase's pup house and she saw he was still in wolf form and Skye walked out of the pup house when she tripped, and Chase woke up.

Wolf Chase: "what's wrong Skye it looks like you saw something horrible"?

Skye:" I think you might want to look in a mirror"!

Wolf Chase: "Ok I got a mirror here...WHAT I'M STILL A WOLF I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A PUP IN THE MORNING!! Wait I think I know, where is Tundra"

Skye: "She is in her pup house sleeping why did you ask"?

Wolf Chase: "She said that she killed the wolf who infected her"

Werewolf Chase went to her Tundra's pup house and knocked on the door

Wolf Chase: "hey Tundra can I talk to you for a minute"

Tundra: "Ok Chase why is there a problem"?

When Tundra came outside of her pup house in shock, she saw Chase as his wolf form

Tundra: "NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOUR STILL A WOLF"!

Wolf Chase: "I don't know how this is happening. I don't want to stay like this forever Mayor Goodway will make me leave!"

Ryder: "Paw patrol to the Lookout"

All pups: "Ryder needs us"

Zuma: "can we do this emergency later I'm so tired.... Wait I'm coming guys wait up".

Marshall: "Let's go. Wait Chase you're still a wolf! I think you better stay here just in case Ryder doesn't freak out"

Wolf Chase: "ok"

The pups went to the top of the lookout and lined up

Skye: "Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder Sir"

Ryder "where's Chase?"

Skye: "He's still sleeping."

Ryder: "ok but does anyone know how to use his net because Mayor Goodway said there's a wolf somewhere in Adventure Bay. Rocky, do you know how to use Chase's net to catch the wolf"?

Rocky: "yes, I do I'll get it now"

10 minutes later

Rocky: "got it green mean's go I mean Rocky is on the Case"

Rocky catches the wolf. Then Ryder brought the wolf inside the lookout then the wolf started talking.

Wolf Chase: "guys it's me why did you catch me".

Ryder: "Wait you're the wolf, Chase, I thought it happened at night".

Wolf Chase: "Tundra kill the wolf that cursed her then now I am like this"

Ryder: "well pups let'sfind another cure"