Chapter 6 wrong choice

Chase: [Howls] "I wonder if they can hear me".

Chase transforms into his wolf form and roams around the forest. Then he sees another wolf and it looked familiar, the wolf playfully tackles Chase and licks him

Chase was thinking to himself, "I already have a girlfriend I got to get this wolf off me."

Chase pushed the wolf off him, but the wolf got angry and scratches Chase on the chest then Chase felt dizzy and falls to the ground!

The next morning

Chase was at the lookout in bed when he woke up and saw Skye lying next to him.

Chase:" Where am I, Skye what happened."

Skye:" You're ok! Your back home I found you all messed up and I told Ryder and Marshall patched you up."

Chase:" I'm sorry Skye for what I said last night, and I know I made the wrong choice by running away."

Skye:" It's ok Chase, you didn't want us to get hurt, and now just rest ok"

When Chase was resting, he saw a female pup outside the lookout and when the pup saw Chase, she remembered that she was the wolf who scratched him last night after he pushed her.

The pup: "I'm sorry for what I did to you last night."

Chase:" wait your that wolf that scratched me last night."

The pup: "yeah I'm really sorry I overreacted when you pushed me and I'm sorry for uh licking you on the face".

Skye: "Uh Chase who is this".

Chase:" Oh Skye this is a pup who is also a werewolf, and she was the one who scratched me last night. I don't know her name though."

The pup: "Oh uh I don't have a name I never had an owner to name me."

Chase: "would you like one."

The pup:" [Gasps] That's the nicest thing anyone or any pup has ever asked me."

The pup: "What do you think my name should be."

Chase: "hmmm what to call you........ how about Tundra."

Tundra:" I love it thank you

Tundra hugs Chase as tight as an anaconda and she licks him, and Skye got a little jealous.

Chase: "Um Tundra my girlfriend is right here."

Tundra "Oh sorry.... I uh.... I didn't know about that I'm sorry you two."

Chase blushed a little and said it is ok

Ryder comes over and asks what the pups are up to.

Chase:" Ryder we found a new pup her name is Tundra."

Ryder: "Nice to meet you Tundra

Tundra: "nice to meet you too Ryder".