Chapter 1: Scratched

It was a beautiful day in Adventure Bay. The pups were having fun on the lookout. Chase and Skye were playing Pup-pup boogie, and Zuma was sleeping. Marshal, Rocky, and Rubble were playing hide and seek.

Chase: "Hey Skye!"

Skye: "Yes"

Chase: "Do you want to go out later?"

Skye: "Yes I would love that"

Later that night there was a full moon in the sky. Chase and Skye were in the woods, but they did not know they were being watched by something.

Skye: "What a beautiful night,"

Chase: "Yes, it is,"

Then they heard this blood-curdling howl.

Chase: "Did you hear that!"

Skye: "Y-y-yeah, I did"

Then this massive, menacing wolf burst oof ut the bushes.

Chase: "RUN!"

Skye: "What about you?!"

Chase: "I'll buy you some time,"

Skye ran off and f, then Chase suddenly felt claws across his face, scratching his cheek. He bolted for the Lookout as fast as he could.

Marshall: "CHASE ARE YOU OK?" Worried by the wound on his friend's face.

Rocky: "What happened?"

Chase: "A huge wolf attacked me and clawed my face." panting hard

Rubble: "Wait what, a wolf did that to you?"

Zuma: "That's a pretty big scratch mark, it must have been an enormous wolf to leave a mark that size."

ChaseWaitait, where's Skye?!"

Marshall:" She's in her pup house."

When Chase got to Skye's pup house

Chase: "Skye, are you ok?"

Skye saw Chase and then hugged him tightly.

Skye: "Chase I was scared that you might not come back," with tears in her eyes.

Chase: "It's ok I'm fine, please don't worry. Also, I think I got a nice souvenir,"

SkyeWhathat do you mean oh that scratch mark on your face, yeah,"

Ryder: "Alright pups time of bed, that's enough excitement for tonight"

Pups: "Ok, goodnight, Ryder,"

Ryder: "Goodnight pups,"