New life

Note: It starts from Ep.No 215 . (72hrs ki Baazi).

What if RiAnsh were really successful in their mission to leave their house and have a fresh start ..!!

Let's see what happens next..!!

*****

Vansh and Riddhima successfully escaped from VR Mansion pretending like they were Kidnapped. Dadi and Sia were crying for them . While Aryan and Chachi were planning as Usual which is obviously gonna fail. Ishani was neutral like she wasn't reacting anything. Angre was in tension which was clearly seen through his facial expression. While Kabir who was present there was only in tension due to Riddhima's absence.

Angre ordered his men to search for his Bhai and Bhabhi as soon as possible. And he himself also went to search for them because he wasn't informed about Vansh and Riddhima's Plan of escaping.
Dadi and Sia were praying for their well-being. Just sometime ago they were dancing and now they are missing.

While Vansh and Riddhima executed their plan of escaping from India . They did carried out their passports and important documents earlier only. They were wishing now if they could live a peaceful life.

On the other hand , Angre's men informed him that in car which they were being taken fell off from cliff and nobody survive leading to their death. Angre was shocked would be understatement, his dearest Bhai , Bhabhi died and he wasn't able to do anything to save them.

He , with heavy heart informed The Raisinghania's family about same . Dadi suddenly collapsed listening to such a heartbreaking news. If not sia then she would have surely fell down on ground. But Sia was none the less, Knowing that her dearest brother died , and Bhabhi because of whom she can walk today died along with their unborn baby. Dadi was more than devastated to learn that her.dearest grandson and granddaughter-in-law died.

Aryan and Chachi were neither happy not sad. Maybe because they never cared for either Vansh or Riddhima. After All all they used to wish was to get their property. Ishani, though she hated her brother after her miscarriage but she never wished for his death , And we know her relation with Riddhima. Today when her brother and Sister-in-law died at least she prayed for them to rest in peace in heaven .

Kabir was really shattered by the information. While he was planning to make their own family with her and there she died. He really regretted for it. He thought , if only he wouldn't have send her or use her for his mission as a puppet then maybe today they would be leading a happy yet peaceful life as Riddhima planned for them.

Riddhima and Vansh , on the other side were at airport getting ready to escape from India. They have taken their Passports and important documents before hand only as per their plan. They were going to lead peaceful life in each other's embrace along with their SYMBOL OF LOVE. Vansh named his whole property in Dadi's name which is not transferable and have it's authority to Angre. After Dadi's demise the whole property will go upon charity fund.

Vansh and Riddhima , moved to Italy to start their NEW LIFE. Today they weren't and Vansh Raisinghania or Riddhima , they were Veer and Piya Mehra to the world . Veer/Vansh a simple business man whereas Piya/Riddhima a physio working in one of the reputed medical centre of Italy.

On the other side, Vansh and Riddhima's last rites couldn't be performed as their body wasn't found. So in their memory a Pooja was done according to Dadi's wish. Aryan and Chachi were thinking that at least now Aryan can get business authority but Naah like every time they lost as every single thing was named upon Dadi by Vansh which couldn't be transferred to them and it's authority was only provided to Angre.

Angre , on other hand was really not sure if they actually died. Because he well knows his Boss ability and his boss would never let his Bhabhi die that too along with him. He is now investigating upon this matter to find out the truth. But he was really happy with one thing , that is Ishani. Ishani has now matured. After her brother's demise she realised his importance and now she also realised Angre's information. And now she is being the good daughter to the family as they wanted her to be. Her jealousy with Riddhima was also long gone maybe she realised her importance too.

RiAnsh or say Veer and Piya were living their peacefully away from all the negativity . Piya/Riddhima is now 8 months pregnant and Our Vansh/Veer is taking care of her like anything. He have literally spoiled her fulfilling all her craving. They have also adopted a pet dog and a cat whom they named Brownie and George respectively as Riddhima/Piya is sometime alone at home . And when she is alone both Brownie and George will be her company.

Angre , got to know that Riddhima and Vansh really didn't died rather it was just their act . He was at first angry knowing their plan but he understood why they really did so. They really needed to go away from this venomous place where your own family tried to kill you. His Boss life was very unpredictable before Riddhima's coming to his life. But after her arrival , he started being happy. He really got someone who truly cared for him.He understanding their turmoil , didn't informed anybody this piece of information. He knows where ever they are they would be happy always because both of them are together.

It was now Riddhima/Piya's Labour time and Vansh/Veer was more afraid then her. When ever she will shout a little bit he will rush to her thinking it's time to take her to hospital. But now it was her actual Labour time because her water broke. Vansh rushed her to the hospital. And soon she gave birth to their symbol of love , a baby girl . Vansh/Veer got so much excited that he literally carried the doctor who did Riddhima/Piya's Delivery. Their Baby girl was named as Riva , with initial of their previous name.

After sometime somebody called Vansh/Veer.

Person: How is Bhabhi Boss?

Vansh/Veer: She is fine Angre and my princess is fine even.

Angre: A lots of congratulations boss. I will be coming soon to visit my Niece.

Angre: And Boss the work you gave me is also done. He is no more in this world.

Vansh/Veer: I know right..!!

It's easy to enter in dark life but not possible to come out from that life once entered that's why ONCE A MAFIA ALWAYS A MAFIA.

And of course they enjoyed their NEW LIFE..

*****

No proofreading is done so bear with it..!!

I don't know if I would be really able to update after this so BYE.!!!

❤✌