Got them!?

2nd part

*****

Riddhima was shocked seeing Vansh , Dadi and Angre after almost seven years . But she masked her emotions and maintained a stern face and moved towards her chair to seat . The trio Vansh , Dadi and Angre were so elated to see Riddhima after so many years . All had tears in their eyes . But seeing Riddhima emotionless , it somehow pricked their heart . Riddhima started studying Dadi's case . Dadi was suffering from lung cancer . But it was on the first stage only . As it was a early diagnosis she told her some medication and other risk preventing factor . Being in first stage , if followed all precautions then it can be cured.

Dadi asked , " Riddhima, beta How are you ?? "

Riddhima eyed her assistant to go outside and she followed her words and quickly went outside .

Riddhima then replied , "I am fine Dadi " .

"Bhabhi" , Angre called her .

"Angre it's just Riddhima . I am not your bhabhi . Please " ,Riddhima replied.

"Riddhima" , Vansh weakly called her out .

"Yes Mr.Raisinghania" , Riddhima answered him.

Vansh felt a sharp pain in his heart when she called him Mr.Raisinghania instead of vansh.

"Riddhima how is my grandchild " , Dadi asked not being able to hold her emotions back.

" He is fine Dadi " , Riddhima replied .

"He" , Vansh questioned.

"Yes he . He is a boy. My son " , Riddhima proudly replied as a mother .

"What's his name " , Vansh again asked not being able to control himself .

"That's none of your concern Mr.Raisinghania " , Riddhima replied to his question.

"Riddhima please At least tell us his name " , Angre also asked in eagerness .

"Ok his name is Evan . My baby " , Riddhima finally answered .

Vansh felt hurt that she didn't replied when he asked but replied at Angre's question. But he know he deserves it for behaving like a jerk in the past .

"Riddhima can I meet my grandchild once . Please " , Dadi requested .

As Dadi was suffering from cancer and she didn't had any fault so she couldn't deny her request .

"Ok Dadi" , Riddhima replied making all of them happy .

Then Riddhima took three of them to her house . Her house was near a beautiful sea. The surrounding was so good to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Her house depicts calmness and peace . Though it's not bigger than V.R Mansion but it's way beautiful than it . When they reached her home suddenly Vansh felt some kind of peace in his heart . That's what made him feel where Riddhima resides . Where she lives there would be absolute peace of course . All of them moved inside her house and the workers served them water . Her Sitting area was so beautifully and peacefully designed that anyone could fall love in.

"You guys please sit here . Actually Evan might be coming in sometime as it's his school time. I will come " , Riddhima told them.

"Ok beta" , Dadi replied.

After sometime Evan came back home from his Academy and went towards hall side . Nobody noticed his presence as he walked silently and everybody back was facing him . He reassured himself that it was his home only . Riddhima came down stairs and saw Evan's confused face . So she called him,