Chapter 5

Aurora's POV
I don't know what brought me there, but I still came. In front of me stood our old tree house high in an old oak tree.

My arms grabbed the rung as I hoisted myself higher and higher until I was sitting on the platform of scattered photos and memories.

Perched on the windowsill was a small red rose. It was full of life with petals the color of blood and thorns that were shown proudly on its stem. I can't believe the little thing survived all those years.

My attention was directed back to my many memories scattered on the floor. Each one marking a specific point in time when I was actually happy, but now all I had was misery.

I would have looked longer if they didn't remind me of how messed up the present is.

I crawled down the ladder with one last thought, I will come back for you my memories

***************************************
Ashton's POV

One of my thoughts seem to have caught me off guard as I stared at the ceiling

I wonder how Aurora is doing

Every once in a while her name came across my mind, but I just brush off most of them. She was a week she-wolf who would have brought down my status, but she was also my ex best friend.

Also Aurora was nothing compared to Jennifer.

My wolf snarled at the thought. My wolf seems to like Aurora and shunned me when I stopped talking to her.

Oh well, it's not like I'm ever going to see her again.

(A/N: sorry for the late update. In other news apparently there is 300 views on this story. I literally started shaking when I read that. I'm not promising a time for the next update.)