Winter Isn't the Only Thing Coming

*Dean's P.O.V*
It has been a couple of days since Cas delivered the news of Bobby. We stopped to mourn Bobby, but once another angel appeared by the name of Justin, he reminded that my poor firecracker of a sister is depressed and lonely. We headed back on the road. We've in Georgia for a while.

It was nighttime by the time we came to a town. We stopped here to get rest, but something stopped us. Voices were heard from a bar. I peeked in the window to see 5 men. One was an elderly man. He looked drunk. The two men with their back facing to us seemed hostile. I looked at Sam motioned him to follow me and be quiet. I looked to see if there was a bathroom with a window. Bingo! I opened the window and slipped inside. Sam was right behind me. Cas and Justin would be here, but they were called to dickhead meeting up there. We silently snuck out of the bathroom and watched the scene in front of us. "You guys have a group?" The man who was next to the old man hesitantly replied, "Y-Yes." The man smiled. His eyes blinked and his entire eyeball was black. Demon. Everyone took a step back besides the hostile men, who were both demons.

They stalked forward and shots rung out. It didn't stop them. So I sprung into action. I stabbed one of them men and then the other. Both men's skin started lighting up yellow-orange showing the sign they were down. I turn back around to see the other men pointing their guns at me. I put my hands up and looked Sam telling him to stay there, "Look. We don't want trouble. Also a thank you would be nice." The old man put a hand on the man pointing a gun at me. He lowered it. I put my hands down, "Great. This has been quite a wonderful time, but we got to go. Come on Sam." Sam came out and everyone looked surprised. The old man then spoke words that I wasn't sure I heard quite right, "You're Amalia's brothers."

We stopped dead in our tracks and turned around. Sam spoke, "You know who she is?" He nodded. I sighed in relief that she was alright. "Take us to her." I demanded. I wanted my sister in my arms. She needs family. She had to see Bobby as one of those things. All of the men nodded and before we went outside, there was voices asking for the men inside that were demons. Great. This should be fun.

*Amalia's P.O.V*
It's been a couple of days since that terrible day. Daryl has been supportive and comforting. Especially last night.

Last night:
Daryl and I couldn't take it anymore. Our lust for each other grew. We kissed. Tongues exploring each other's mouths. Hands roaming every body part. His lips rough yet soft. The kisses on the neck and collar bone making me moan. The gently tugging of hair. His grunts of pleasure turned me on even more. He was on top, kissing my jawline to my neck and to my collar bone. Once he found that sweet spot of mine, he gently sucked on it. I quietly moaned his name in pleasure. He stopped after a while and kissed his handiwork. His hands sliding under my shirt, taking it off. His skilled hands quickly unclasping my bra and throwing to the side of the tent. He gently massaged my breast and kissed them lightly. His tongue made a trail from my stomach through the valley of my breast to and up my neck. He kissed me on the mouth once more and placed kisses on my stomach as he unbuttoned my jeans. He slide them down slowly, placing kisses on my thighs. I moaned.

My pants were now off. Now it was his turn. I sat up and straddled him. His hands on my thighs, running his hands up and down. I slide my hands under his shirt, grazing over his nipples making him shiver in pleasure. I took his shirt. I began kissing his neck and chest. His hands tightened around my thigh. I placed another hickey on his chest. My hands then went down to his jeans and unbuttoned them. I slid them down. Only his in boxers and laid me down once again. His lips grazing my skin making shiver in pleasure. He began sucking on my inner thigh. I breathed heavily from the amount of pleasure he was giving me. His hands slid my panties down and he slid his boxers off. His...friend...was huge.