Angel

*Dean's P.O.V*

God, I thought Georgia was closer, but apparently not. I wanted to see my sister, but I also afraid that she was a puppet to Lucifer or worse Crowley. I tried to think of her being his new play toy, but it plagued my mind. I looked over to Sam, who was asleep and Cas was looking out the window. I focused my gaze back on the road, avoiding any lone walker. I couldn't get my baby bloody and dirty. Cas suddenly disappeared from the back seat. Where did he go now? I hit Sam and he jolted awake. "What?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. I motion to the back seat, "Cas just disappeared." Sam looked in the back. He seemed confused, "Well, where did he go?" I shrugged and then I yawned. "You need me to drive?" he asked. I pulled over, not wanting to hurt baby. We got out and switched seats. As soon as I hit the seat, I was out cold.

I felt a smack on my chest. I jumped and looked at Sam. He only laughed and smiled. He pointed toward a sign. It said Welcome to Georgia. We were here in Georgia, getting closer and closer to our sister. Our sweet, and deadly, sister, Amalia.

*Amalia's P.O.V*

How did he know my full name? Who the hell was he? "Who are you and how do you know my name?" I demanded. He stepped closer only to have Asshole, Mr. Deputy, and Redneck step in his way. "I am a friend." he said. He tried to step closer, but succeed in nothing. He was about to flick his hand. I ran in front of them, "No! Don't! Just tell us who you are." They looked at me in shock. The man dropped his hand. He stepped closer and as he did the handprints began to burn. I started screaming in pain and he only stepped closer. I dropped to the ground and everyone rushed toward me, only to be stopped in their tracks when they got close. The man crouched down, "I can take your pain away and the scars." I nodded and he placed his hands on my burning shoulders. The pain was gone in seconds. I could breathe normally again. Redneck came to my side in an instant. The man stood up and I looked up at him, "Who are you?" He gave me a small smile, "I am Justin. The one who saved you from the pit." I get wide eyed and I see Hershel's face redden with anger. "I know Castiel. He is a good angel. I fight on his side. I promise." Justin states. I look at him wearily, "Well, forgive me for not believing you. Most angels I've met were dicks." He nods his head. Hershel finally explodes, "You were in the pit?!" I nod my weakly. He stomps off with Beth, Maggie, and Patricia chasing after him. I look back at Redneck. He helps me up and turns to Justin, "So, you are what again?" He seems to have trouble believing this. I don't blame him. The monsters and stories were or should be just that. Stories, myths, and legends, but they are not. They are very real.

Justin replies, "An angel of the lord. I understand you do not believe in God or his angels." Redneck looks surprised. He steps in front of me protectively again. Justin soon realizes that Daryl thinks he will harm me, "I will not harm her. I would not have saved her if I meant harm." Justin looks at me again and disappears. Redneck, Asshole, and Mr. Deputy go wide eyed and look at me for answers. Damn it. How will I explain this? "So you probably want an explanation." I state the obvious. They all nod, but as soon as I open my mouth, a yell is heard from the house, "Amalia! Come here!" It was Hershel. I went toward the house with the guys following me. I walked in to find Hershel sitting on the couch in the living room. I slowly enter and I sit down. Redneck sits next to me and Asshole also sits beside me. Mr. Deputy stands. Hershel has the expression of disappointment, anger, and sadness.

"Tell me why you did it." Hershel demanded. I breathed in and out. Everyone had their eyes on me. Everyone but Hershel looked confused. I took one last look at Redneck and began, "I did it to save my brothers' lives. They were in danger and I didn't want them to die, again." Hershel didn't seemed swayed, but somewhat of his anger was gone. "What are ya'll talking about?" Asshole demanded. Hershel and I exchanged looks. We came to a conclusion. Tell them the truth. Hershel spoke first, "Do you believe in the supernatural?" Asshole gave a scoff and I look at him, "What's so funny?" He looked at me, "The supernatural? Really? That stuff is myth. Myth isn't real." I sigh, "It should be, but it's not. Vampires, werewolves, and everything else is real. No myths." Asshole gives me a look of 'are you serious?' as in I'm crazy. Redneck, I should be probably call him Daryl. I mean me and him are a thing now, I guess. Daryl put his hand on me, "Go on. Continue." I smiled and continued on, "Justin is an angel of the lord. Just like the angel who saved my brother, Dean, from the pit." Mr. Deputy looked confused, "What is the pit?" I tense up and Daryl took notice as did Hershel. "The pit is um...-" I was cut off by Hershel, "The pit is Hell. As in actual Hell. The place where sinners go." They all stare at me. I felt out of place and dirty. Hershel was looking at me disappointed, Asshole looked at me with a hateful look, Mr. Deputy had a surprised look on his face, and Daryl had the worst look of all. He looked at me with a sympathetic look. I didn't need that look. I wasn't looking for sympathy or pity. I don't regret my deal even with all of the things I went through.

I felt tears go down my cheeks. I felt unwanted. The only thing to do was to leave. I got up and everyone's eyes were on me. I ran out toward Daryl's tent. I grabbed my bag and started packing. I was not needed here. I was undesired, unwanted, and an unnecessary burden for everyone. I didn't want to leave. I have made friends. Carol, especially, was my friend. Daryl was...well I don't know what he was to me or what I was to him. I continued to pack with tears stinging my eyes. I let out a sob. No, I will not cry. I'm done crying for every little thing. I was about to leave the tent when Daryl came in. He looked at me to my bag to me again, "What are ya doin'?" I looked at him with no emotion, just a tear stained face, "You know what." I tried to get passed him, but he stopped me and pushed me from the exit. My bag dropped to the ground. His hands were immediately on my shoulders and he kissed me. I did not kiss back from the shock and surprise. He kissed with more urgency. I snapped out of my thoughts and kissed back. His hand making their way down my back to rest on my hips. My arms wrap around his neck. His pushed me down onto the sleeping bag without breaking the kiss. He pulled away, breathing heavily along with me. To be honest, I didn't want him to pull away. He looked at me with love, sincerity, and dominance, "Ya ain't leavin'." I slowly nod my head and he kissed me again. I wanted to go all the way, but it would be best not to. He laid down beside me holding me close and then he asked a question, "Why were you trying to leave?" I didn't want him to know that I felt unwanted or felt like a burden for everyone. However, I was compelled to tell him, "After all the looks you guys gave me, I felt like a burden and unwanted." He sighed and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my head, "Ya aren't a burden or unwanted. I...I need ya." I was shocked. He needed me?

We have been laying down for hours. I was dozing off and Daryl was asleep. I felt safe again, so I closed my eyes and soon enough I was asleep.