Darkness 1: The Master

Day 96: 24th of June 2027.

A few days had passed since I had seen him and I still don't know who it was.

Now I was on the way home from school-together with John.

I asked John about the Shadow I had seen after the battle and he answered.

"Maybe it was the shadow master"

"Shadow Master?" I replied.

"Yes it is a new Alpha Shadow who might be the controller of all shadows in this town" He said.

"So if we kill him all shadows will die and this world will be saved?" I asked.

"Yes" John said.

We talked a while and after it I went home.

I closed the door behind me and entered my room.

Now I was looking at my clock.

It was 17:30.

I received a SMS from John.

"We want to attack an Alpha Shadow today, do you want to join us?"

After typing yes I went to the meeting Point.

Ten members were already there.

We'd done that what we wanted to do until I saw him-the shadow master.

His evil red eyes were glowing the rest of his face was hidden behind a skull formed mask.

"Is that him?" Tommy asked.

"Yes this is the shadow master" I answered because I felt it-his darkness it was covering all.

"Let us attack him" I said.

"But we can die..." He said.

"Than Die! I have enough of cowards like you!" I snapped.

But after some time we had to withdraw-he was to strong Back home I was thinking but I didn't know how I could beat him When I looked at the clock next time it was already later.

Now it was 22:30.

Damn it was already so late!

Now I had to lay down.

I went up to bed.

Day 97: 25th of June 2027. At the moment, it was 16:00.

Celina was on her way home. When she arrived, she closed the door. Then she was frozen with shock because Eric was already waiting for her.

"So you fulfilled the mission I gave you" He said.

"Yes" Celina said.

"As reward, I have some blood for you and I have a new mission." Eric announced.

"What is that Mission?" She asked him.

"I have a photo of one who discriminated you and I guess you want to eliminate him." Eric explained.

"Yes you are right and now give the photo to me." Celina demanded.

After Eric gave the photo to her, he went.

Later, after Eric has gone, it was 20:00.

Now She would go. She was ready. Celina would hunt this jerk down. So she went out of her house. While she was scanning the surroundings for him, something cracked under her feet. It was a little robot. The robot had four legs made of metal and something organic with blue slime coming out. Celina continued searching and she found him. After biting into his shoulder she wanted to use his blood, like usual but he kicked her away.