Chapter 4:The Buss

Chapter 4: The Bus

When we finished with our Little to cover our tracks we decided to take to some our mystery guy back to some facility where he could be treated, his chest bleeding was starting to scare me. He had passed out again…And now our tutor was calling for us.

-“What are we going to do?”-Asked Cain really pale to all the blood and smell reeking from the boy.

-“Make him take a bath?”-Answered Jess shrugging.

-“Cain use your mojo with the teacher and tell him I’m feeling really sick with my girly business and Jess is taking me back to the town we just passed, I think I saw a hospital there. Try to be hyper and call everyone attention making up whatever you want so that none notices us leaving. That way if questioned none will know; How much change do you have in your pockets?”

-“Why is Jess going and I’m staying?”-Pouted Cain

-“Cause he actually knows the meaning of going incognito…”-I said pulling my wallet to take my money off and count-“ 400 bucks and 35 cents”

-“250 bucks and some euro’s”-Muttered Jess mumbling something about having more change last night.

-“300 bucks and 100 euro’s”- Counted Cain furrowing his eyebrows and tilting his head before all their bills disappeared from their hands.

-“Thanks, God will pay you kind souls”-I said making disappear the money on my bra before they could even blink.

-“Did she just…”-Gaped Jess.

-“Put all our money on her bra, in a quite sexy way may I add”.-Nodded Cain standing up.-“Call me every half an hour and report. God this is starting to feel like a pretty bad spy movie…”-He groaned

I pulled a blanked out of my backpack and throw it on the our mystery boy, who we really needed to get a name for instead of Joe Doe.

-“Jess bring our boy to the buss when I ring to your phone, ok. I’ll try to park the

car as close as I can to the main gates, moving people!”-I clapped my hands

cheerfully to do not show how much I was praying inside to get this ok.

-“We are all going to end up in some secret prison making company to this guy, I just know it”-Muttered Jess shaking his head.

-“No we are not, and if we do, you are going to love it…Cause you love us”-I grinned like an idiot sweetly to my friends.

-“Should have chosen more sane people to hang up with?”-He chuckled to our disbelieving scoffs, from Cain and me.

We parted with that, leaving Jess with the boy. Convincing the tour buss driver to lent me his buss for 75 euros  wasn’t as easy as I though. He wasn’t so sure about lending me his buss cause I was a girl and I might simply crash it somewhere… but after adding 25 euros plus as a guaranty that his buss would return safely to this place, I wasn’t going to drive…My friend was, and how important it was to me to arrive to a drugstore and avoid a smelly ride back, I gained the right to use his buss for the next 3 hours until the expedition to the beach finished.

I smiled trying to look a bit green and he simply gave me his keys.

I tried walking slowly until I was sure to be out of his line of sight and the rest of

my class that had been watching the whole exchange with amused faces, I dialed

as fast as I could and ran directly to the buss.

The door slammed open and Jess appeared a bit red mostly carrying our boy to the

backseats to rest still covered by the blanket.

-“No missy, you are not driving…”-Tsked Jess trying to step in and seat on the drivers seat.

-“It will be faster this way”-I argued.

-“Yeah, I just forgot to make my will”.–He insisted shaking his head.

-“Pussy.”-I muttered but backed down to the backseat to check if his chest wound had healed.

 He sat there watching by the rear-view mirror until I was safely sat with our boys head in my lap. The road back to the town was incredibly slow. I wouldn’t have believed it had been just an hour if not for checking out my watch and making sure none saw our boy. We had piled our sweaters and jackets on top of him to try and make it look like someone napping.

I sighed in relieve when we finally made it back to the Inn. We were almost there. I lifted cautiously the blanket to make sure he was sleeping but what I saw made me ask the next question to Jess who was fumbling with the security belt.

-“Uhm…Jess?”-I said not really sure how to approach this topic.

-“Yeah”-He said looking up from his belt.

-“Do you remember when in P.E they made us listen about how our bodies change when we grow up and all that?”-I said still looking at our mystery guy.

-“Yeah, and if I recall correctly we promised never to talk about it unless it was really necessary.”-He nodded grimly.

-“Yeah, and you remember them saying that boys grew more hair and grew muscles and other things?”-I said feeling my fingers itch.

-“Esther, We are on a tight schedule here so go to the point”-He said blushing.

-“Among those other things…Did they mention anything about doggie ears?”-I asked.

 -“Yes, they grew…Wait what did you just said?”-He said scrambling back to the backseat to see where my eyes were glued. There our mystery guy had somehow grow a pair of while doggie ears that made my fingers itch to scratch…

Crap, we were in deep troubles, the rational part on my brain though, and I couldn't have agreed more.