Chapter 27

It's been 3 days since Hope went missing, or was taken, I should say. We have looked everywhere but we haven't found them. All this time I feel like I'm losing my mind. The guilt and regret are eating me up slowly. I can't do anything without thinking about her. I can't eat without wondering what is she eating, I can't lay down without wondering where is she sleeping, I cant sleep because the moment I close my eyes I see her, her eyes, her smile and the thought of never seeing her again makes me open them again. I spend the nights looking for options on what more we can do to find it. But i haven't been lucky. I step to the front yard of the residence and sit outside for a little, it's early in the morning but the sun is out already. I grab my phone and dial my brother.

"Hello?" A sleepy Harry says. I then realize, they are actually sleeping and I'm bothering so early.

"Sorry for calling so early, I didn't think."

"It's ok." He says. "Are you ok?" He asks and I stay silent. "Tom?"

"Yeah, I am." I reply.

"Any news from Hope?"

"No."

"Fuck." He whispers on the other end. "What are you doing awake this early?"

"I haven't slept." I confess.

"You need to rest Tom." He says and I ignore him.

"I'll rest when I find her. How's Sam?"

"He's doing well. He will be up and walking by the time you're back im sure."

"I hope. I have to go, I'll call you later." I say and hang up. I finish the cup of tea I was drinking and go back inside to keep brainstorming.

Hours have passed and now everyone is up and active. Diego, Haz, Jacob and I are standing around a table with a map on it. Diego is going over different routes Paulo has control over and we are planning on checking the area for them. He gets interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

"I'm sorry give me a second, hello?" He says to the phone and his eyes open widely and looks at me. "Santi?" He says. He makes a signal for us to be quiet and places the phone in the middle putting it on speaker.

"... I actually gave it a lot of thought to call you. I don't even know if I should do this but here I am."

"What's going on Santi?" Diego asks.

"I know you're looking for young Hope," he says and I get closer to the phone when I hear her name. "And I know where she is at." He adds and I launch to grab the phone but Diego stops me.

"Where is she?" He says.

"The residence of the Ferreira. Paulo is currently renting it and she's here, in the warehouse." Santi says and I feel my heart beat faster. We finally know where's she's at.

"Why are you calling me Santi? You know you could be killed for this treason to your boss." Diego says.

"Yeah I know. But I appreciate Mr. Rafael and I know Hope is not guilty of anything. I can't continue seeing her like this Diego. She's not being feed nor given anything to drink, the girl is dying tied to a chair."  He says and it's the last thing I hear. I walk up to the bag or arms and grab another gun. Diego say something else to the phone and catches up to me.

"Come on everyone, we found Hope's location let's go let's go." He says to encourage everyone. I have lost count of how many times it's been that we have left the house like this, full of hope, but this time it should be different, this time I know we are coming back with her. Luckily for us Diego knows where this place is at, unluckily for us it's hours away.