chapter 10 5th year

A/n sorry sorry sorry I know I haven't updated in a while but I have easter holidays for two weeks and I will try and write a lot more!  I've had the worst writers block and now I have a few ideas so yeah I'm updating. Please comment and rate and vote and all that. Abi xox
A/n end.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Lily pov

When I got to the prefect carriage I saw Remus waiting outside the door with a dozen pther 5th 6th and 7th years. I made a beeline for him as I recognised few of the others except a Slytherin girl who always called me mudblood. She whispered it as I passed but I expected it from her and just continued walking. "Hi Remus" I said brightly smiling at my friend and one of the only marauders I could stand to be around.  "Hiya Lils good summer?" "Alright" I grimaced "Petunia" he nodded understanding we had discussed Petunia before. "What about you?" "Alright spent most of the summer at James' with Sirius and Peter." "Cool"  I replied.

"Oh there's Sev bye Remus" I smiled

Remus pov

Lily smiled at me and walked away towards Snivelus and I sighed Snape didn't deserve her she was so kind and the polar opposite of him. She walked up to him with a bright smile of greeting on her pretty heart shaped face I watched her bright green eyes go dark and dull and the smile slip from her face as Snape walked straight past her without a glance in her direction heading straight for the other Slytherin prefect. Lily tossed her hair as she spun on her heel and walked back towards me a smile already plastered back on her face already looking as if she was over it. I smiled back and prepared to engage in small talk knowing Lily never liked to talk about anything that bothered her.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sirius pov

"Are they nearly done in there how long can it take?" I said peering in the window of the prefect compartment but could only see the head boy and girl adressing the prefects. Then they all got up and I saw Evans and Remus walking out chatting casually. "Oh here we go" I muttered glancing at Prongs who was quickly running his hands through his hair and checking his reflection in the window. "Hey Evans" I smirked as I watched Prongs squirm at her presence and jump away from his own reflection. "Smooth" I muttered from the corner of my mouth. "Shut up Pad's" he growled at me. I tuned out of Lames' conversation and turned to Remus. "Alright Moony" "yeah fine"  "good" "wheres Wormtail?" "Compartment in the front" "oh right. didn't see you at the station late as usual was it" he smiled as if he was resigned to my tardiness. "Maybeee" I laugh. We had been walking along the train, when we stopped I instantly tensed we were outside a compartment full of girls and in the seat nearest the door sat Marlene McKinnon.  We had always been on good terms until I had been a dick about her new boyfriend who I thought with a spark of hope was nowhere to be seen. Lily was finishing an argument with James about bathrooms or something and Remus was watching them bemusedly. I tapped Remus' arm "I'm gonna head off for a bit I'll see you in Pete's compartment." "Alright see you mate." I needed to find a girl I was feeling all emotional and I needed something meaningless to clear my head, a long snogging session would be ideal. But just to focus on charming some girl would make him feel instantly better.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sirius pov

I found Daphne Price a fit Hufflepuff and we were now in the unisex bathroom entirely focused on each other we were in liplock and I was thoroughly exploring her mouth with my toungue while creeping my hands around the hem of her shirt she moved her hands down from my to push his hands up her shirt to indicate her permission.  My hands were full up in her bra and we were definitely up to 2nd base. I moved my mouth down her neck sucking and nibbling down to her collarbone as she gasped and moaned. When we were interrupted by another couple deep into their own snogging session. I felt my heart sink as I recognised Marlene and Charlie. His hands cupped her arse as she moandled into his mouth. I didnt break away from Daphne in fact I focused even more attention on her kissing down her neck while still fondling her breasts.

Marlene pov

As Charlie moved away from my mouth and started kissing down my neck I rested my chin on him looking over his shoulder I was quite bored all Charlie wanted to was snog me and he wanted to do more but he was really starting to piss Marlene off he was so clingy. But as I thought this I opened my eyes and registered Sirius Black my former best guy friend snogging some shirtless Hufflepuff and I pushed Charlie away and stormed out tears threatning to fall Charlie ran after me calling my name but I ignored him. I ran up the train until I collided with James my surrogate brother. He grabbed me to stop me from falling and took one look at my face and wrapped me in his strong arms I buried my head in his chest and breathed finally letting the tears fall my body shook with sobs.

James pov

"Shhh, its ok Marls." She was sobbing into my chest and I had no idea what to do. I simply held her letting her cry into my chest. Marlene rarely cried she said it was weak. I looked up and saw Prewett arrive he looked hostile. "Get your own girl Potter Hands off mine!" "Piss off Prewett" I replied, just as Marlene turned and slapped him "I'm not your anything Charlie Prewett so you can piss off right now and stop being an egotistical possesive clingy man child." He glared at us and stalked off. "Nice slap Marls" I grinned.

A/n hope you like vote comment and all that shiz. Oh and check out my other story thing its just a collection of headcanons really
Byeee