chapter 6 (third year)

A/n everything that you recognise belongs to JKR

Third year was the year that in the summer the mauraders excluding Remus decided to take their friends condition into their own hands and do whatever they could to help . It was also the year the mauraders map was created.

The Potter's during the summer
Remus pov

"We have a plan" I hear James ' voice behind me. "Here we go" I said amused and slightly resigned. " We have the perfect solution to your furry little problem! " Sirius grinned. "Furry little. ........? Oh how did you find out?" I had hoped they wouldn't find out but they were to intelligent and incredibly curious to the point of nosy.  "Remes' were not that thick" James objected. "sometimes I get comfused by how you look" I retaliate. "Twoche" Sirius smirked. "Anyway back to our most incredibly epic plan!" James interrupted our bickering.  "Fine" I say "what is this most incredible plan?" "But seriously how did you never tell us you were a werewolf? Thats incredibly badass!" Sirius exclaimed. "Sirius the plan!!" "Oh yeah right. We're going to be animaguses!"  "What the...." I was in shock. "Well the correct plural is animagi" James said. "Thats not the point you... ughh do you have any idea how dangerous that is! You are underage. We're in third year for gods sake." "But Remus what you have forgotten is that we are incredible!" Sirius grinned.

On the train to Hogwarts
James pov

"Why are you messing with that bit of paper" Remus asked me and Sirius. "We're making a map of Hogwarts look" Sirius handed him and Peter the map. "We were thinking of adding in a way to see all the people in the school so you can avoid teachers and find people." "You could do a humaneum reveleo solme"  Remus suggested. "That could work" I said pondering. "But we'd get in huge trouble if we were caught with that we would be in extreme crap." "We could put some sort of locking spell on it" Peter suggested. "Yeah and it could open to some key words" Sirius said.

Lily pov

I was trying not to look bored while sneaking glances at Marlene who wasn't bothered to try. Mary Mcdonald was talking to the biggest gossip of our year Zoe Milton. She was in full swing going on about some fifth year who was apparently a huge slut. No one was listening to her anyway. Marlene was flipping through quidditch today and Alice was trying to finish her charms homework and I was helping her. 

Midway through the year

Marlene pov

"Sirius stop!" Marlene half yelled laughing. It was in the middle of quidditch practice and he was tickling her. Their captain a burly 6th year beater was staring at them waiting for them to shut up. "Stop flirting" James laughed teasing uis two best friends.  "Shut up James" I said at exactly the same time as Sirius.  "When your all ready" our captain said pointedly. "We have our last game of the season coming up we have to beat hufflepuff by more than 200 points to win the championship so Marlene dont catch the snitch untill we're more than 50 points ahead or else we win the game but not the championship. Everyone understood? Great lets go."

They won the season again and the mauraders succeeded in making their map. They didnt become animagi but did find a spell which showed them which animal they would be and from there their nicknames came into use. Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. Came from their animal forms and from the moon for Remus.

"In case you have already forgotten we have exams in two weeks and you haven't started revising yet! " Lily lectured her friend. " Oh leave it Lils " Marlene replied looking up from where she was leaning against James legs in front of the fire engaged in a battle of wizards chess with Sirius. " careful Marls concentrate hes going to take your castle " James interrupted Lilys fuming. " Well don't come running to me if you all fail!" She stormed off. "She'll cool off in a bit its just the pressure of the exams she takes them all way to seriously. " Marlene sighed. " She's still gorgeous when she's angry " James laughed ." Seriously " Sirius grimaced " would you ever stop talking about her its always Lily this and Evans that its getting annoying after almost a year of this. Marls he's starting to get obsessed. "Starting? " Marlene smorted incredulously. " He's started middled and finished at this stage. "

The exams were over (they all passed with flying colours) and they had three days of resting in the castle till they all went home and the Gryffndor 3rd year girls were lounging out by the lake and enjoying the June sun.
Lily pov

"Do you want to come over to mine sometime this summer?" Marlene suggested. "Lily get your bloody head out of that book and listen! I'll owl you when some point in the summer if you want."  " I should be allowed I mean I always end up spending most of the summer at yours or the Potters anyway." Alice said. She was a Longbottom and them the Potrer and the McKinnon's were a trio of old familys who were so close their children practically grew up together. "What about the rest of you?" " Save you moping around Snapes all summer Lils." "I dont mope we just hang out thats all!" I objected. "Yeah yeah whatever will you be allowed?" "Dont see why not" I agreed. "Mary?" "Yeah I'll ask."

"Hey Evans go out with me?" Came a  shout from across the lawn where the boys were approaching. "Yeah right Potter." Lily said not even having to check to know who it was. He'd been asking her all year an dshe was getting kind of sick of it because she was positive he had no real feelings for her and was just using this as another way to piss her off. Which of course was not the case as James Potter was many things but he would not mess with someone's head that way especially not Lily because he really did care for her an dthat would show itself clearly in the years to come.

End of third year.

A/n sorry for not updating writers block and I know it's not the best but wanted to get out a chapter anyway.

"yeah right Potter" a jily ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें