Chapter 20

a/n: I'm sorry that I haven't done a real update soon. But I'm glad I finally got it out.

Previously

Sophie walks back over to the chair, sits down in it, and gets comfortable. Dr. Elwin and Livvy start walking out the door before he stops and says, "Now remember when he does wake up, don't mention major things to him like how long he was in his coma." "Okay." They then continue walking out. Sophie tries to sleep, but she is too worried to sleep. Eventually, she does dose off.

~A few hours later~

Keefe's POV:

The first thing I notice when I regain consciousness again is the light shining through the back of my eyelids. My eyelids begin to flutter open. The brightness of the lights blinds me as soon as my eyes open. I bring my arm up to shield my eyes from the light. Once my eyes fully adjust to the light, I sit up to look around. In the corner of my hospital room, I see Sophie curled up on a chair wrapped in a blanket sleeping. My eyes start to feel heavy, and I can't keep my eyes open. I close my eyes and fall into a sleepless sleep.

When I awake again, I see Sophie staring off out the window. It takes her a few minutes to finally realize that I'm awake. Once she does, she runs over to me, gives me a hug, and says while still hugging me, "You had me so worried." "Well, I'm fine now. How long was I out for?" "You were out for around 3 hours."

After a little bit, Doctor Elwin and Nurse Livvy come in to check to see how I am. They tell me that I need to stay in the hospital for a week just to make sure everything is okay. They then leave.

The rest of our friends come in and hang out with me until it's time for visiting hours to be over. "I 'll come and visit you tomorrow," Sophie says giving me one final kiss before she leaves.

Half an hour later Livvy comes around. "Hey, Keefe. Please take this. It's a sedative. I'll be back in 10 minutes after my rounds. Then it's lights out." Livvy hands me a medicine cup with two aqua blue pills and a cup of water. I then take the pills. By the time Livvy comes back around, I'm pretty much asleep. The last thing I hear before she turns off the lights is, "Goodnight, Keefe." The sweetness in her voice reminded me of mom. That's what I last thought I fell into the dream world.

Over the week, Sophie visited me every day. She even sometimes brought me some of Edaline's famous mallowmelt. The rest even visited me occasionally. While waiting for the week to be over, Sophie would push me around in a wheelchair in the hospital's garden. 

There was even one day where my cousin, Ro, came to visit me once. Ro is a bodybuilder. She does that for a living. She always has her hair in a ponytail, and the coloring of her hair and nails always match. She has a few tattoos. One of them is on the inside of her wrist that says, Sparkles Rule. She hates sparkly stuff, so I used that against her when we made a bet once. She also has piercings.

a/n: that is kind of what human Ro looks like just not the pointy ears

a/n: that is kind of what human Ro looks like just not the pointy ears. Her outfit she wore is below. 

a/n: you get to pick which nails you would like Ro to have

~Time Skip~

Finally, the day arrived where I got to leave the hospital. Sophie, Ro, and all our friends were there to see me off. As soon as Sophie saw me, she ran up to me and hugged me. "You are finally coming home," She says in my ear. I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yes. Yes, I am."

a/n: Sorry for taking so long to update. I promise I will try and update as often as I can.

denkis.sibling✨⚡