Chapter 3

a/n: the image above is of some of the dorm features. From left to right for bedrooms are Sophie, Linh, Marella, and Bianna. It's also the bathrooms and the staircase. Below is a picture of the dorm layout so you have an idea of how it looks.

 Below is a picture of the dorm layout so you have an idea of how it looks

The top is the first floor, and the bottom is the second floor. Also, I wanted to say that Foxfire is a school for rich people, so that's why it looks the way it is. Another thing is that is made for 4 people only.

Previously

We continue talking for 10 more minutes. "Sorry. But I've gotta go find my dorm," I say. "Maybe we can catch up soon." "Yeah. Maybe," I say walking away.

Sophie's POV

"Keefe?? OH MY GOSH!!!" I can't believe it's him. It's been too long since I last saw him. We got talking for a while until he says "Sorry. But I've gotta go find my dorm." "Maybe we can catch up soon," I say hoping we can catch up even more. But then he goes and says, "Yeah. Maybe."

I see Keefe walking away. "That was strange," I say out loud. I thought he might have been happier to see me. Something must have happened over those 5 years I was gone. 

I start walking towards my dorm room. I'm staying with my friends Biana, Lihn, and Marella. Biana is studying fashion to become a famous fashion designer. She has really good taste in clothing. And even though she is always trying to get me to dress nicer, I would still wear some of her clothing. 

Linh is wanting to become a professional hairstylist.  When she was younger, her parents didn't like what she and her brother Tam were doing with their life, so they moved in with a family friend named Tiergan. When they did, they dyed their hair silver with necklaces that their parents gave them. It was their version of rebellion. I would love for her to dye my hair, but I can't because my manager, Mr. Forkle, for me as The Moonlark says so.

And Marella wants to be a professional baker. She is amazing at baking. She makes an amazing Mallowmelt, but of course, it's not as good as my adoptive mother, Edaline's. No sweats can compete with hers. 

I want to dive deeper into my music. Eventually, I'm hoping that I won't have to keep my identity secret. After the accident, I was told that I can continue singing, but I had to keep my identity secret. That's where I came up with the name The Moonlark, but only my friends know that I'm The Moonlark.

Once I make it to the dorm room, I unlock the door, put my bag away in the closet, grab a snack from the kitchen, walk to the big couch, and sit down putting on my favorite show, Yuri on Ice. "Why was Keefe acting so weird," I say to my self before getting sucked into my show.

Keefe's POV

As I'm walking away from Foster, I look back to see her looking sad. "I'm sorry Foster," I say quietly continuing to walk away.