About the Universe Pt.3

You know how some people think that there are unlimited amounts of parallel universes? Well, then there will probably be universes where there actually are magic. Think about it. About how epicly AMAZING it would be. A universe where Hogwarts actually exists, and other works of "fiction" as well. There would be a universe where most humans are not idiotic and ignorant, unlike this one by thinking that we are the most intelligent species alive. There might also be universes where some people could travel through different universes. Like wow. Oh, but there would also be stupid universes where the only difference is that one random girl trips, gets up and nothing else happens. OR in another universe, maybe the girl trips, then someone goes help her up, and they happen to know each other, and they talk a lot more, and they find love, and they get married, and they have kids, but one of the kids die, and they cry a lot, but they get over it, and the sibling of the dead kid appreciates life more because they knows it could end any second and accomplishes something great, and inspires others too and so that universe is different.

   Unlimited amount of parallel universes. Think about it. I just... Can't grasp the concept of endless possibilities of different existences. Like. Wow.