Superpowers

Anyone else has this feeling that they could suddenly do something amazing? Well, I did today. I was concentrating really hard at this bird outside my window and I willed it to do something. About 3 minutes later, it scratched itself. AMAZING, RIGHT? No. But still, it got me thinking what if humans really have superpowers?

   Like, this guy could have a general idea about people's emotions when the guy talk to people, like oh, she's getting annoyed with me, better get away from her, or oh, the teacher is in a good mood today, so I could not bother behaving myself.

   Or, another dude could be able to levitate when they sleep, but maybe just a little, like 0.005 mm, but still, that's something.

   Here's another example: you know these people that are just so charming when you are with them but seems so irritating when you are not talking to them? Maybe it's not because they have good chemistry but because they have the ability to manipulate people to think that they are great person when you are talking to each other.

   If my theory is true, then my superpower would be able to get good grades without ever revising. Hooray for me. Not.

   But the thing is, they have no idea it's a superpower and they expects everyone else around them to be able to do stuff like this, because these are super mild superpowers and not super obvious ones like being able to fly and stuff.

   Okay here's another one of my theories. I know I haven't updated in quite a while, but I haven't had any "sparks of ideas" lately. So what would your superpower be? Share your ideas too!