Destroyer

All I ever wanted out of you was...
        Something you could never be...
        Now take a real good look at...
        What you've fucking done to me...

        The sound of my phone blaring the chorus of Skeptic by SlipKnoT is what woke me up first, and it signified that my phone was ringing. I slowly reached over Brian's sleeping form and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, answering it without even looking at the contact name.
        "H-hello?" I grumbled sleepily into the phone as I rubbed my bloodshot eyes. Who in their right mind would wake me up this early?
        "Zee! Get your ass up out of bed, and tell Brian to get his lazy ass up too!" Matt's deep voice immediately woke me from my sleepy haze. I sat up and shook my head as I pressed my thumb and forefinger to the bridge of my nose, heaving a deep sigh as I did this.
        "Matt, we're not coming to the meeting this morning.. We were both up pretty late last night, and we're both still pretty exhausted. We can meet up tomorrow, okay?" I murmured, and I heard a loud, irritated sigh from the vocalist on the other end.
        "Alright, but I swear, if I find out you're doing this just so you guys can have sex all day.." Matt teased, and I cackled softly, bidding him farewell before I hung up. I set my phone back onto the bedside table next to Brian and stared at him for a minute. He looked so beautiful while he slept. I sighed contently before resting my head on his chest and closed my eyes, almost immediately falling back asleep.

        Slowly opening my eyes, I blinked a few times at the bright sunlight that drifted into my window before I turned over, seeing Brian sleeping soundly next to me. His chest rose and fell slowly, his eyelids barely fluttering as if his brown irises were darting back and forth underneath the thin skin that covered the beautiful orbs. I leaned over and brushed the hair from his eyes and forehead before I planted a single kiss on each eyelid, earning a soft, resting smile from him.
        "My beautiful angel.." I whispered, letting my fingertips graze over his prominent cheekbones and his fuzzy jawline. My mind drifted back to when we were in high school, when he and I had shared our first kiss; it had basically started with us touching each other's faces. "I love you so much, Bri.. I always have.." That earned another smile, and suddenly, I was struck with another idea.
        I slowly and silently climbed out of bed, sliding a pair of black boxers before I tugged on a pair of dark gray skinny jeans and one of my sleeveless Vengeance University shirts. I could feel a pair of hungry eyes watching my back, and as I turned around, I saw a sleepy Brian staring me down with his bottom lip caught between his teeth. I chuckled softly, zipping up my pants before I buttoned them as well and then stepped back over to the edge of the bed.
        "Come back to bed, gorgeous..." He growled playfully. I shook my head and placed my finger over his lips, a grin spreading across my lips. His mouth pressed into a pout before he planted a soft kiss on my lips, his arms draped around my shoulders.
        "Uh-uh.. Go back to sleep, sexy. I'm going to grab a few things from the store." I murmured softly, pecking my lips against his a more times with a seductive grin.
        "Alright.. But first.." His grin transformed to a smirk before his hands slid down to my rear end. He pulled me onto the bed, and I slightly fell on him before he smashed his lips to mine with a rough moan. His hands gripped my ass tightly enough to leave a red mark as his tongue slipped into my mouth, rubbing against my own tongue. I gasped loudly, my eyes widening as he snaked a hand upwards and gave my hair a rough yank before his mouth broke from mine, his breath hot with desire on my lips as he panted.
        "Alright.. Now you can go, hot stuff." He breathed in a husky voice, and I swallowed past the lump that had formed in my throat before nodding; I grabbed my phone from the bedside table as well as my keys before I left the house, trailing towards my car. I had to tell Jimmy about last night.. He'd be so happy for me. I pulled out my phone as I turned the key to start the car, and my fingers began to tap at the keyboard with lightning speed.