Chapter 20

Khamarie POV
Lord that boy got some good dick like should it even feel that good. When I was cleaning myself up I felt like I was finna cum again. "Bubbles you ready to go cause we finna be late" Desmani was like checking the clock. "Yeah I'm ready my hair look Ight" "Yea bae it look fine". We got out the car and walk in to the place and it was real nice in here. And it smells like coconut oil and Shea butter. Desmani go and tell them his name and shit like 5 minutes go by and they call us to the back and take us to the locker room sorta thing. They give us our key and tell us to go and put on the robe and slippers and go to the room next door. After we took our clothes off we went into this nice ass room it looked so relaxing.

Two ladies came in and go right to work

Two ladies came in and go right to work. That was the best 2 hours of my life. When they finished Desmani ass was fucken sleep snoring loud as a bitch bruh. I told the ladies I'll wake him up. I keep on telling him to get up but he won't listening so I got a bright idea. I started rubbing his dick. "Bruh omm if you don't get the fuck off of me ima blow yo fuckin brains out" he said and grabbed my hands hella fast. "Damn poppa it's me" I told him stunned but also happy that if someone was to act do that he wouldn't go for it. "Oh my fault bae I thought you was that lady" he said and we got up and put our clothes on and left. "Where we going now" I asked. "We going to Walmart then back to the crib I got something planned for us" he said and I just nodded. I connected to the car and started playing WHATS WRONG By: Rod Wave. 
She said what's wrong with you?(Yeah)
Tell me why you acting so tough?(Woah)
Tell me why you so scared to show love?
To many scars on heart, this ain't no bluff
In the city, ima slide where I growled up
Young nigga cutthroat, gives no fucks (Grrah)

In the middle of me singing I look over to see Desmani recording me smiling so big. I love it here. I kept on singing and soon enough we pulled up at Walmart. He opens my door for me and we started walking and of course this clinging ass nigga wanted to hold my hand. "Babe what do we need outta here" "We need snacks and movies and whatever else we need". We picked out "House of Darkness House of light" and "Good boys". After we got the snacks and other little shit for my house we was gone. When we got back to my house we put the shit up and took a shower together. He took me to the movie room and he had it lookin real cute in here and I loved it so much we put in the first movie and that shit was so fuckin scary we cut it off. "Bae why the fuck did you pick this shit" "First Khamarie ima need to to lower your fucking tone, second I didn't you did stupid" "oh well still you should've told me no cause you know how I am". We put in the other one which was funny asl. Since in was only about 8 and Desmani said we should go out to eat and invite everyone. Sound like a plan I pick out the kids clothes while Desmani went and picked them up from my dads house and told him the plan. I texted the group chat and they was all down. We all got ready and we ain't wanna go nowhere fancy so we went to the cheese cake factory and had a good time. And of course it wouldn't be a family get together if somebody didn't start aguring.
K- "Lil girl he was my daddy first"
R- "No he my daddy"
K- " I had him a whole 15 years before you came along little girl" i said then pushing her forehead
R-"NO he's my daddy and only my daddy""
K- "Daddy tell her I had you first and that you like me more"
C-" Babygirl I know you not sitting her going back and forth with a little girl"
K-" Yes why yes I am now telllllllll her"
D-" Bro I swear you are so spoiled she is 3"
K-" Ion givea a FUCK keisha ion care if she was 90 I'm still go say what I said"
C-" Fine princess she had me first. Happy"
K-" Very thank you daddy I love you"
C-" Mhmm I love you too now cmon and let's go home"

After our dinner everyone went there separate way. Naw I'm just playing everyone stayed at my house except for my daddy and rain cause she wanted to stay with him. I made Desmani put up my left overs up while I took a shower. In the middle of my shower Desmani got in and no we didn't fuck. "You had fun today bubbles" he said as he washed up. "Yeah thank you and I really enjoyed it thanks to you" I said just genuinely happy fir the first time in a while. Like we graduate soon and my birthday coming up soon. Like I got accepted to FAMU and so did the rest of the guys. But they didn't even want to go to college to be honest but hey there're doing it and I'm proud of them for it.

We got out and laid down watching tv and cuddling. "Poppa I love you so much" I said rubbing his head while he was smoking a blunt. "And I love you you know your birthday is comin up April is only 2 months away you figure out what you wanna do" he said rubbing on my leg and if he don't stop it's gonna be some shit. "No not really but I know I wanna go out the state just don't know where yet" I said dozing off but Ian wanna go to sleep yet. "Baby I know you tired just go to sleep" he said laughing at me cause I always do this. "But baby *yawn I'm not tired". We kept on talking till eventually I went to sleep.

When I woke up Desmani won't in need next to me no more. I figured he went to check on the baby. My lil man looks more and more like his daddy everyday. Like I'm happy about it I just wish I could've been the one to give him his first child you know. But I can't be mad cause it was before me but it still hurt. Then Royal had came to my room looking like he got a lot on his mind. " Um hey sis you got some time to talk I needa get some shit off my chest" he said looking at no one in particular. "Yeah wassup" I said giving him my undivided attention.

TBC

YALL ARE ABOUT TO GET A LOOK INTO ROYALS PAST BE PREPARED IT IS NOT PRETTY

HOW YALL LIKE THIS ONE

IMMA TRY AND START UPDATING CLOSER TOGETHER AGAIN

1234 words