Chapter 9

Khamarie POV

I've been thinking on how to ask Armani to live with me. Like since he already here 5 nights out of 7 most of the time it shouldn't be a big deal. And my dad gets out in 5 days I'm so happy. I set him up a pent house in the building since luckily someone lease was up and they decided to move so he won't have to live with me also I decided to open up a shop for hair, nails, and waxes soon I've found a building and it's gonna be 90's theme.

Baaaaaeeeeee I'm hungry. I heard Desmani say (we on FaceTime). So I DoorDash him some chick fa lai

I sent you some chic fa lai it should be there in 25 minutes

Thank you but I won't talkin about food. He said that shit with a smirk like nigga where my son at

Boy calm down and where my son at and don't you got homework to be doing. And it's almost time for me to go to practice. (Btw I play three sports field hockey, swimming, and soccer. And right now it's swimming season)

I already did my homework and he with Khalil cause he wanted to have some type of uncle nephew day I guess. When practice over you tryna come over my house.

Yea I guess cause Rain was crying to go with Royal all night so he said she can stay the night with him. But I gotta go bye

Bye love you

After that he hung up. But did he really just say I love you. Would I have said it back? But my thoughts was cut short buy the coach calling my name.

Ugghh I really hate running. Like if we swimming why I gotta run 2 miles. And if I'm doing all this exercise why and I still over 200 pounds? It's must be the birth control.

Ight so after practice I went home and got in the shower and when I got out I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my gun cause I won't expecting anyone and creep to the door and look out the peep whole and it Armani. So I'm like what you doing here

Me and my pops got into it and he kicked me out so can I stay here for a while? And why you got a gun?

You know you can stay here for how ever long you need to. But I got three rules. Don't tell no one where I stay. Don't have people in my house I don't know and while rain here. And clean up behind yo self.

Man you know I would never do that and I clean up. But thank you so much I really appreciate it love you.

Aww love you too. I can cook and we can watch movies in my room. I asked with puppy dog eyes cause he never wanna watch movies with me.

Bruh you always pick the same movie and get scared then wanna be all under me. Like girl but only if you cook my favorite.

Oooo I've been wanting that I think I already got potatoes and broccoli but ion know bout the steak.

I had forgot all about Desmani till he texted me asking me how long till I got there( text mode)