Chapter 15

Khalil POV
Yuuurrrrr what it do ya this girl finally let me get a POV. So any way we finally on Christmas break which was already getting on my nerves. Cause why these dumb ass teachers give us homework packets. Tbh ion even like this time of year cause it reminds me of my brother. But I'll get into that later. I'm on my way to get Khamarie and Royal cause she wanted to go bowling then get some food. I asked her is she wanted to invite DJ and Armani but she said they was busy.

I pulled up at Royal house first cause he was closer. We said our wassups and he wanted to hop on aux so I gave it to him and told his ass not to play no ass music. He was like nigga ion eva play no suck ass music. This nigga gone put on some industry baby. I looked at him with a straight face that then he was chill in just playing. He put on "SLOVED THE PROBLEM BY COMETHAZINE"

Where the bricks, where the bows?
1-7- double-O, Slither gang, bloody nose
R.I.P. Phillip, that's my right hand nigga but he gone, yeah
Now I gotta smoke these pussy nigga on my own
These nigga actin tough but turn pussy over a ho
Boy, I would never go, I dick that ho, then make her go
Bitch, while I call your Uber, go wait over by the door
And bitch, check on your phone, wait 'til you leave to turn it on
That nigga talkin' tough, yes, I can hear it in his tone
I slapped him with the chrome, and put a bullet in his dome
My all white Air Force 1's gotta be fresh or I can't rock 'em
If he step on these, I might just fuck around and sock him

This song go hard I gotta admit. Soon enough I was pulling up to her shit. I texted her and told her that I was outside. Then like five minutes later I seen her coming out. So I got out and opened the door for her and kissed her forehead and said hey bestie. She said her bestie back and got in the car. I heard her speak to Royal. We was playing, taking, and listening to music on the was to the bowling alley. We ended up going to AMF cause they got laser tag, 8-pool, arcade, and the food good asab.

When we got out Royal opens up her car door. She grabbed both of our hands and walked up towards the door. And of course she still didn't touch a door. As soon as we walked in she got hella happy and said she hasn't been here in a minute. Me and Royal laughed at her cause she looked like a lil ass kid but that's my bestie and ima stick beside ha. We went and got our shoes and a ticket for laser tag.

Khamarie- y'all know I'm finna whop y'all asses right.
Me- Nigga please I do this shit
Royal- Naw both y'all wrong cause ima king in this shit my name ain't Royal for nun.
Khamarie- Please. How bout we make a bet
Me/Royal- ite
Khamarie- Whoever loses has to buy dinner and buy the other two a pair of shoes
Me/Royal- ite bet

So as we was playing Khamarie ass kept getting strike after strike like what. And I was getting strikes and spares. But that nigga Royal sucked ass like literally. Me and Khamarie was in the hundreds and he was still at like fifty. So of course we won and he was mad and ian make it no better cause I was joking his ass. But Khamarie bring Khamarie went over to console his big baby ass.

Khamarie- Khalil shut up
Me- His ass just mad cause he gotta spend money you know he a cheapskate
Royal- no I'm not nutty can you tell him to leave me alone
Khamarie- leave him alone for I beat your ass
Me- ok shortstuff. Nigga you a crybaby
Khamarie got up and slapped my arm and went back to hug him and he stuck his tongue out and shot me a bird
Khamarie- Let's go play laser tags then leave cause I'm hungry.

We went a played laser tag and of course I won. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and that shit was smack. After we were don't eating Marie laid her head on my shoulder and was I'm soooooo full and rubbed her stomach. We laughed at her and Royal paid but me and Khamarie tipped the waiter and he tried to holla at Khamarie. Before she could say anything Royal stepped up and was like aye young blood don't even try it she spoken for and I'll kill for her so take that shit somewhere else. That lil nigga smack his lips so I was smack them again and ima smack the taste out ya mouf.

We left and went to the out let mall since we was already over that way and Khamarie wanted to get matching crocs. At first I was naw bruh that she was gay then she looked like she was about to cry so I said fuck it and we got them. And she was like ima take them home and make them special for us. I was a bit skeptical but was like fuck it. I just now realized that we spoil her and do whatever she want us to.

We finished shopping and I took everyone back home and then I went home. And won't no one home as usual. So that left me alone to face my demons. I called the one person I knew I could count on.

TO BE CONTINUED

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT PERSON IS

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HIS BROTHER

DID YOU ENJOY HIS POV

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER

SHOULD I START ANOTHER BOOK

1010 words

The crocs