Chapter 39

3rd POV
There was a serene calmness in the air. The sun began to rise as it hailed from the east.

Casting an elegant glow to the castle of Esteban.
Light had shown through the windows of the queens chamber.

As the sun began its climb to its peak the people began to awaken.

Lea was the first to wake up.

Or so she thought.

When she woke up she stretched briefly before directing her attention to her mate who was once in her arms.

Only to find

That she wasn't there.

Marley had left a couple hours previously before the sun began its descend upwards into the sky.
Lea frowned upon realizing by that Marley was not in the room.

She wanted to wake up to Marley.

She enjoyed seeing the red head especially in the morning.

She reminded her a little of Demitri.

Both of them seemed cutest in the morning.

Lea shook her head as she began getting ready.

After some time Demitri and Heather eventually woke up, both slightly upset that Marley wasn't in the room as well.

But they got ready none the less.

Meanwhile.

Marley was currently outside, she was practicing some of her power.

Although she found it hard to concentrate.

Each time she tried to focus her mind of training, her thoughts drifted back to the three.
The way the played and joked around.

The way they lighted the room while Marley was in it.

The way they kissed.....

Marley shook her head ferociously as a heavy blush made its way onto her face.

It seemed that no matter what she did she could not get her mind off of the three.

Her dragon Nina wasn't helping either.
With her being able to talk to Marley through her head it meant that she was able to hear her thoughts.

She found it fun to tease Marley and Marley tried her best to avoid the teasing dragon.

After a couple of hours Marley was able to get into a steady rhythm of training and taking subtle breaks.

Before she realised it most of the day had passed and she saw the castle torches being lit.

She checked the sky, seeing as the sun was setting in the far west she realized that dinner would be soon.
Or perhaps it had already happened.

She was unsure.

Deciding to end it there Marley made her way back to the castle.