Chapter 4

(Heather in the picture above)
Heathers POV
The party was going well a lot of people showed up but still no sign of princess Ambree or her warrior my wolf Railyn was prancing around around in my head and growling

"what's wrong why are you so on edge?"

I asked Railyn

"I don't know but I can feel something big is about to happen,"

she was starting to make me nervous first the dragon and now this, what is going on?

Seeing my displeasure Lea put her hand on mine and looked up at me she smiled reassuringly.

The action helped calm me down and I smiled back at her. Upon seeing us Demitri smiled as well ,she made her way over to sit on her thrown next to me.

I was now in the middle with Lea on my right and Demitri on my left. I was about to say something when the announcer spoke up "princess Ambree from Catrana" upon hearing this everyone turned to look at the princess entering into the room.

She wore an elegant dress and a cloak with her hood down she wore her hair up and a crown on her head. As soon as Ambree walked in a figure walked in behind her.

The aura radiating off the person was amazing it was so strong and powerful they could have easily been an alpha by just their aura alone.

Everyone else seemed to notice as well since some people lowered their heads in submission. As soon as the person walked into the room fully it was when it finally happened

"Mate"

The three of us said in unison everyone turned their heads to look at us ,surprise evident on everyone's face at the words that came out if our mouths.

Princess Ambree seemed to realise that the person behind her was our mate because she looked back and forth between us.

Though she put it all aside as she continued walking towards us and our mate followed her lead. She stopped when she came to the stairs leading to the thrones with us sitting up at the top.

Though my focus wasn't on the princess but the warrior behind her. By her figure I could tell it was a girl but I couldn't see her face or hair since it was covered by a hood.

My wolf growled in my head since she wasn't able to see our mates face but I couldn't disagree I wanted to see her face was well.

Princess Ambree curtsied and stepped aside to allow her warrior to greet us. The warrior took a few steps forward.

At this point I could really see her figure she was short but well built and she looked like she was well toned. Though we still could not see her face from the hood.

I could tell that the others were just as annoyed with the hood as I was, their expressions said it all. The warrior kneeled down to one knee and bowed. It was a simple action but it raised my heartbeat slightly.

I stared down on the warrior, I could feel her emotions, being her mate gave me the ability. She wasn't scared or nervous, not even a surprised knowing that she was our mate.

She was just calm, almost emotionless. It scared me a little. I mean how could she not be surprised at being our mate...unless,

she doesn't know.