Blind Dates And Blind Fate

Love when it comes without a warnin'
'Cause waitin' for it gets so borin'
A lot can change in twenty seconds

Kara POV

And who might you be. She said stealing my breath for the second time.

Kara: Kara. Kara Danvers. I can't believe it's her the world cant be this small.

The Night Before

A lot can happen in the dark
Love when it makes you lose your bearings
Some information's not for sharing.

I can't believe I'm on another blind date like the first one went so well. That ended with me having a plane on my back but that besides the point. At least the place is nicer than the last, I mean it is National City's nicest hotel.

Kara looks to her left to see a gorgeous woman in a navy blue suit walking towards her with all the confidence in the world.

Use different names at hotel check-ins
It's hard to stop it once it starts
It starts

Lena: Kara Danvers I would presume you look ravishing love.

Kara: Yeah... That's me wow when I saw the name Lee I thought you would be a guy.

Lena: I hope your not disappointed. (*raising eyebrow*)

Kara: Hardly. (*blushes*) this is a great surprise so what is Lee short for.

Lena: It's short for Lena, but I'm glad to meet your standards (*smirks*).

Lena: Shall we. (*extends her hand towards Kara*)

Kara: Of course. (*takes her hand being led to a table just off the right of the bar*)

I'm not sentimental
But there's somethin' 'bout the way you look tonight

Lena: Tell me about yourself Ms. Danvers what brought you to the world of blind dating.

Kara: A lot of things I wanted to get out of my comfort zone an experience new things you know *sigh* I've been single since my last relationship didn't end so well and I thought it was to time to try again.

Kara: (*blushes*) Sorry I just totally unloaded on you did I make you uncomfortable.

Lena: Not at all darling I asked you but I can understand the need for something new that's what brought me here tonight.

Lena: I have something to confess. (*points over her shoulder*) that man over there looking confused is I think is your date.

Kara: Wait what (*turns and looks at the men looking around for her who leaves shortly after*)

Kara: Why did you come over to me then, better question how did you know my name.

Lena: Don't be weirded out I promise I'm not a stalker when I saw you at the bar you were just so devastatingly beautiful I had to talk to you so I ask the man at the door who you were. (*reaches for her hand*) I only have good attention I swear.

Kara: Okay it's fine I'm having a better time with you then I probably would have had with him anyway and thank you I think your gorgeous as well.

Lena: I'm glad I would be a shame for this evening to go to waste especially with you in that dress I wish I could take a picture.

Makes me wanna take a picture
Make a movie with you that we'd have to hide
You better lock your phone
And look at me when you're alone

Lena: Wow we've been talking all night

Kara: Your good company I can't complain

Lena: I feel the same way I'm glad we got a chance to meet so I know its late but if you wanna to keep this going I have a room here.

Kara: I would like that lead the way

Won't take a lot to get you goin'
I'm sorry if it's torture though
I know, I know
It might be more of an obsession
You really make a strong impression
Nobody saw me in the lobby (saw me in the lobby)
Nobody saw me in your arms, mm

Kara: Lena (*moan as lena kisses her neck*) I can't believe I'm doing this

Lena: (*pulls back and looks in kara's eyes*) Do you want me to stop.

Kara: No (*pulls Lena by her shirt and kisses her passionately while starting to unbutton her shirt*).

You better lock your door
And look at me a little more
We both know I'm worth waitin' for (waitin' for)
That heavy breathin' on the floor (on the floor)
I'm yours, I'm yours (I'm yours)
I'm not sentimental
I'm not sentimental

Lena: Ms. Danvers are you still with us.

Kara: Sorry you look like someone I met recently

A/N: this is unedited but I'm so sorry I haven't updated in fooooorever I'm gonna strive for once a week plz bare with me.