015

Paris was amazing! Please comment my loves xoxo

It's almost time for the game and Harry has been sitting in the VIP area since the warming up. Louis looked and waved at him from time to time and it makes Harry feel warm and fuzzy inside. He can't stop thinking about the fact that Louis kissed him.... Again. This time it was even better than the last time and Harry hates to admit that he probably has feelings for the football player.

Liam would literally kill him.

So the game is about to start and Harry has the best place in the VIP area, showing off Louis' jersey in combination with a black skinny jeans. Niall is enjoying the food, said that he was looking for hotdogs, but Harry honestly doesn't care. He can only watch the smallest and the youngest player of the team.

"Look who we have here!"

Harry turns around and a big smile appears on his face when he sees one of his favourite people.

"Perrie! I totally forgot the fact that you could be here!" Harry has a big smile on his face and hugs the blond girl. [author's note, no Gigi in this story. ]

"Need to cheer on my fiancé. Zayn has been rambling about this for the whole year, saying that he really wants to play the finals against Liam. And you're wearing number 28. That's Louis right?"

Harry turns around to show his back where is written 'Tomlinson', his thumbs pointing at that.

"Ah, I see! Yeah I can see you and Louis match. You met here then right?"

"Yeah, we did. He's really sweet." Harry can't help but blush when he talks about Louis. His heart is pumping like crazy and his hands are getting sweaty.

"He's a sweetheart. I feel like I'm his mother sometimes." Perrie jokes.

"How so?" Harry asks. He wants to know every single detail about Louis' life.

"Well he lives pretty far from his own family and Louis is someone that really needs attention and someone that kind of takes care of him. He's bad at cooking and cleaning and all that kind of stuff. He looks though but he's a soft soul. I let Zayn invite him over regularly to have dinner with us. He always thanks me by giving me flowers while I have told him a billion times that it's alright. I could adopt him even if he's only like five years younger than me." Perrie chuckles.

Harry smiles at the thought of a soft Louis having dinner with Perrie and Zayn, being a bit childish and handing over flowers at Perrie.

And immediately Harry starts to have those domestic thoughts about him and Louis. He can cook, loves to cook and to bake. He can do his washing, cleaning. Harry could really take care of Louis in that way.

His thoughts get interrupted by Perrie who points at the field.

"Look, Harry! The game is starting!"

And Harry's eyes are scanning the field, looking for number 28 and it doesn't take long for him to find the smaller guy.

And yeah, Harry is the smaller brother of a famous football player. It would let you think that Harry likes football as well. But the opposite is true.

The game has been going on for 40 minutes and Harry is bored out of his mind. He only stares at Louis' ass and that's his only form of entertainment. He doesn't give a shit about the game and he really has no clue how it works.

He remembers Zayn scoring one time, but then it didn't count because it was off side and Harry doesn't understand why it matters where people stand on the field. It should be a goal when the ball is in the net right?

Well apparently it's a lot more complicated than that.

But now his attention is caught by his favourite person. Louis has the ball and there is an open space. He runs towards the goal on the other side and...

HE SCORED!

Harry jumps up, splashing his bottle of water everywhere and he hugs Perrie tightly.

"OH MY GOD HE SCORED, PEZ! LOUIS SCORED!" Harry yells. He doesn't get why he is this affected. When he looks down he sees Louis running around the field, the other boys jumping on his back. He has never seen Louis this happy and it makes Harry's stomach feel warm again. The curly boy doesn't take his eyes off the blue eyed boy and when Louis' teammates are off him, he crosses his hands, fingers closed and does a butterfly sign right at Harry and then points at his chest, right where Harry's tattoo is.

Harry is going to faint.

And after that the ref blows his whistles, meaning that it's halftime. The players disappear from the field and Harry turns to Perrie again.

"I need a drink now. I just broke my throat screaming. Wait, can you break your throat? Does it matter? I need a drink. Do you want something Pez?"

"I would like a coke please, Harry if that's alright with you."

Harry smiles and nods, telling the girl that it's okay.

He walks inside of the stadium and he finds drinks at the hotdog stand.

He also finds Niall, of course.

"Niall! You're missing the game." Harry scolds.

"It's alright, Harry! Meet Alberto! He is the hotdog king." Niall points at a well built man behind the hotdog stall. "He is sharing all his cooking skills with me."

Harry politely says hi and then asks two cokes. He turns around, and him being clumsy of course, he bumps into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Harry apologises immediately.

"That's alright, no worries." The girl smiles. "I was a bit in a hurry as well. I'm missing the game."

"Don't worry. It's half time. There is still another half to go." Harry smiles. "But if you excuse me, I have to go back now. My friend is expecting her drink... well half full drink." Harry giggles.

"Yeah, I'm going to the bleachers as well." The girl says. And the two of them start walking. When Harry arrives at the VIP section, the girl still follows him. Harry doesn't really pay attention to her and takes place next to Perrie.

"Here is your coke. I'm sorry it's only half full. I bumped into her on the way." Harry says pointing at the brunette behind him.

"Oh god, Eleanor is here! Zayn told me that Louis said that she wouldn't be here!"

"Eleanor?" Harry questions, like he doesn't know exactly who that is.

"Yeah you dork, Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend."

Harry's good mood from earlier totally disappears and he stands up.

"I should head back to the hotel. I can't let my friend Niall here or he'll be pregnant from all the hotdogs." Harry jokes.

"What, Harry! No, stay. It's such a good game."

Harry shakes his head, feeling sick in his stomach when he turns around to look at the girl. She is beautiful, sweet and came all the way to Brazil to surprise her boyfriend apparently. Harry feels nauseous when he thinks about the fact that he kissed her boyfriend twice, one time being only hours ago.

"I really have to go."

And Harry storms out of the stadium, wiping away his tears.

He kissed Louis back, knowing that he has a girlfriend. She is here now. Harry fucking talked to her, and she was being kind. If she had known how Harry feels about her boyfriend.

He can't see Louis, at least not for a little while...