005

Hi guys!!!

Just going to tell you that on fridays I probably will never write. They are pretty busy for me. But here is another chapter! Comment and vote pls, love you (:

"Niall, we are going to be late!" Harry complains. "You made a reservation in one hour and you tell me right now that you need to shower?"

"It will be a quick shower, H. Just go down to reception already and order a taxi for us. I'll be down in 20, promise." Niall says while collecting the clothes he is going to wear.

"Alright, hurry please. You know how uncomfortable it makes me when we arrive somewhere late. And don't forget your towel." Harry grabs the white hotel towel from Niall's bed and throws it at his best friend.

"Thanks, mate! See you in a bit!"

Niall disappears to the bathroom and Harry grabs his pair of Chelsea boots. He wears an oversized white shirt with the top buttons open and a jeans that's actually way too skinny. Before going to reception Harry knocks on his brother's door.

"Hey, H. Where are you going? You look nice." Liam has a small smile on his face but he looks very tired. He has been training since morning and he just stopped an hour ago.

"I'm going out for dinner with Niall. Do you want me to bring something for you when we get back?"

"That's really sweet, bro but I'm good. I just want to sleep. Tell me all about it tomorrow okay? Have fun." Liam ruffles Harry's curls, making the younger sibling curse his older one and they say goodbye.

And it's when he is walking down the corridor that Harry sees a very familiar face and anger boils in him. Fucking William that just stood him up. Harry decides to call for him and tell him off. Nobody just ditches Harry Styles like that.

"Hey William!" Harry screams at the boy that's a bit further down the hall. The smaller guy doesn't react and keeps walking, frustrating Harry even more.

"William!" he repeats but no reaction. So Harry decides to jog towards the boy and places his hand on his shoulder. The smaller one gasps as he turns around.

"What do you want?" William sounds rude and Harry didn't expect that at all because when they talked for the first time he was so sweet.

"It's really rude to ditch people and ignore them the same day." Harry says confidently. "So I think you should apologize. Go on, I'm waiting." Harry's arms are crossed and he is tapping his right foot.

"You are kidding, right? I'm not going to apologize to you. Why do you care anyway?" the boy is sassy and although it really annoys Harry right now he is also really endeared because he is so small yet so bossy and it's really cute.

"I have been waiting for you for like two hours! You could at least just come and tell me that you weren't available or something. Why are you so rude to me anyways? I thought we clicked...." Harry looks sadly into the pair of blue eyes and they visibly soften but harden immediately again when he starts talking.

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend would have loved to keep you company."

Harry gives the beautiful stranger a weird look.

"Boyfriend?"

"Don't play dumb. The blond one that you were hugging and he gave you kisses in the hallway yesterday. Yeah, I saw that." Now his arms are crossed and one eyebrow is raised and while William stays very serious, Harry starts to laugh hysterically.

"It's not funny." William snaps. "Stop laughing."

"It is very funny!" Harry laughs. "Oh my god I can't believe that you think Niall is my boyfriend! He is disgusting!"

William looks confused, very confused and Harry feels like he has to explain it all to him because he really likes William and it's all just one big misunderstanding.

"Niall is my best friend." Harry smiles. "We are pretty touchy but that's it. He is as straight as someone can be."

William's jaw drops and his face expression changes drastically.

"Oh... Oh my god this is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry." The boy apologises. "I saw the two of you in the corridor and I felt... I thought that... I'm sorry, Edward. I made conclusions that I shouldn't have made."

"So you were jealous, huh?" Harry teases.

William's mouth drops and one hand is resting on his hip.

"Jealous? I was so not jealous. I just thought you were playing me!"

"Right... So go on then. I'm waiting." Harry crosses his arms, trying to look serious but a small smile is playing on his lips.

"Waiting for what?"

"For you to beg me to go on another date again."

"Who says that today was supposed to be a date?" William smirks and it makes Harry really unsure because yeah he has a point. There was never any mention of a date.

"I'm sorry uh if that made you uncomfortable, I uh, I didn't mean, it's okay if..."

"Relax, Edward." William puts his hand on Harry's shoulder and gives him a sweet smile. "I'm only messing with you. If you want I would really like to see you tomorrow, same time same place as today was supposed to be?"

"I'd love to!" Harry's eyes are shining and he is biting his lip nervously. "And next time when you see me I want you to come up to me and talk to me and not make up random scenarios in your head, pretty boy."

"I love how you can go from super shy to over confident, curly." William laughs, his hand disappearing into Harry's curls. Harry hates it, absolutely despises it, but William can do it. It feels really nice. "You are really something else."

"I wish I could stay here and talk but I'm going out for dinner with Niall. We made reservations in some typical Brazilian place. But I'll see you tomorrow yeah? You're not ditching me?"

William stands on his tippie toes to kiss Harry's cheek.

"I'm not ditching you, Curly."