hewo

Aight its been a while and i sincerely apologize for that. Let me get things straight before my eventual return (which regretfully wont be as soon as id hope itd be)

1. Am I still updatibg my stories?
     Short answer is yes.
     Longer answer is that whenever i abandon a story i make a point to unpublish it so if you can still read it, you can bet its still on going.
All of them are under reconstruction and heavy editing since all of them were written on the fly with basically no stucture at all and were built on random thoughts that i tried to put tpgether like frankenstiens monster.

And honestly re-reading them makes me cringe especially compared to most fics. And I've shown interest in creating the 'needs to be brought onto this world' type of stories, i need to at least make them good quality.
(Ao3 writters I bow down to you)

2. When am i going to make my return?
     Christmas break should be soon I hope and thats when I'm actually going to go ham on editing.
Once vacation is done im going to take a step back on this platform once again since school is top priority and barely scrapping by as it is so i really cant juggle wattpad along with the other stuff i have going on.

(Btw if you guys know any ways in which i can write fanfictions, edit, copyread, heck even do podfics for those who have trouble reading and get paid then please tell me since education is second to actually being able to live:)

3. What else to expect from me
     Im planning on making 'What If' videos on youtube to expand, since I too have trouble reading sometimes and hope someone would read it to me.
I also have an instagram account for my wattpad so I will probably drop my @ one of these days and make an announcement of being open for commissions as well as take promps that u want to see from me (for free since i still love writting for fun and not as a side hussle.)

4. Discord
     I can maybe make a discord server for my readers who want to see spoilers and updates of what im writting as well as future projects if enough people are enthusiastic about it.
   And drop links to servers of writters who are looking for copyreaders or possibly just another brain (one where they audio call more often than not since im an extrovert and need people to function if possible plus my mouth works faster than my hands and brain [if you know some place where these services are needed and i get paid then even better])