Katrina

The car ride to Elijah's place was quiet. Amy or Faith was trying to piece the puzzle together. Her mother was so sweet and kind basically what a mother should be. But the moment Jenna mentioned her name she'd demanded that she left and never called her back. And why did the family never reach out again?

Faith are you all right. Elijah's British accent rang through the blonde's ears and she faked smiled. The trio finally arrived to an apartment complex as soon as they entered they were greeted by two dark skinned men. Well a man and and a teenager?

Jonas meet Hope and Faith. I'd like you to do a cloaking spell on them. Elijah told the witch who nodded?

I'm sorry cloaking spell. Faith questioned. We can't have any of your friends tracking you down. He retorted as she sighed?

Jonas walked up to the girls holding a knife in his hand. I need your blood. He said as Hope grabbed the knife splitting her palm open, turning her hand into a fist as all of the blood fell down into a bowl?

Faith grabbed the knife before repeating the same steps. Elijah watched the girls with a slight smile on his face. All right. I have some things to do. Make yourself comfortable. I won't be long. He said before walking away as both girls shrugged?

Wanna eat something. Hope questioned as Faith nodded a smile on her face?

The two were currently eating PB&J sandwiches seeing that the kitchen was partially empty?

Is it just me or does the story doesn't make sense. Hope said breaking the silence causing Faith to nod her head?

Jenna found our supposed birth mother but she wanted nothing to do with me. Faith told her twin as she pointed in her direction?

Same but it was my mom who went and same thing happened. Hope admitted as the girls sighed when they heard the door open. Both girls looked over to see their uncle who seemed nervous?

Everything okay. Faith yelled out as Elijah walked over to the girls with a look they couldn't exactly read. He looked worried, excited, scared?

He let out a sigh. Your mother is on her way here. I called her after I left. The noble brother explained as both girls were stunned. Oh my shit. Faith said fanning herself. She wasn't ready to meet her mom not yet at least. Hope on the other hand was just as nervous probably more. Both girls were snapped out of their thoughts when they heard the doorbell ring. Elijah sped to the door opening it to reveal a beautiful green eyed woman with brunette hair?

Hope and Faith stood shyly behind the couch unsure of what to say or do. The woman stepped closer to them, her eyes glassy as if she was about to cry her heart out. Hayley stood in front of her daughters. Her excitement uncontainable as she hugged both girls tightly never wanting to let them go. The twins tensed up but let themselves melt under the comfort of their mother who let her tears fall down?

When she pulled back she cupped their faces with each hand looking at the with extreme happiness. She'd finally been reunited with her little wolves?

The four were seated. Hope and Faith on one couch, Hayley and Elijah on the opposite. There was an uncomfortable silence roaming the air. No one really knew what to say. The two girls had many questions when finally Elijah broke the silence?

If you have any questions feel free to ask them. He said as both girls had a talk using their eyes finally Faith began speaking?

Jenna said she found you months ago and when she mentioned anything about me you demanded that she went away and never mentioned me. Faith said as the two adults exchanged glances before realizing what must have happened?

A way to ensure your safety was have a woman pose as your mother for the time being. I had compelled her to tattoo the birthmark on her shoulder and to act like she never wanted anything to do with you either of you. The original explained as both girls nodded, trying to understand where he was coming from?

Why did you guys never bother reaching out. You said you had to send us away multiple times. How did you lose track of your own nieces. Hope spoke up causing the only hybrid to sigh?

We had trusted you with a close family friend. They were murdered and you were never to be found again. For years we tried everything until. Hayley's voice began to crack as both girls eyes softened at the sight of their mother. Until we assumed the worse. She finished as both girls rushed over to hug her once more. Causing the original to smile at the sight of them getting along so well after a short amount of time?

What about our father. They questioned at the same time as both adults faces fell?

My brother went off the rails for a while after you two went missing. Turning off his humanity murdering anyone who brought you guys up we're worried if we introduce you guys to him he may believe it was all a lie and kill you both. He doesn't trust easily. It took him at least a good 6 months to warm up to you both. Elijah explained causing the girls to frown?

We promise to reunite him with you both. Elijah spoke as both girls weakly smiled at him. I'll leave you three to some mother-daughters bonding time. He got up speeding out of the house as the girls exchanged glances?

I want you guys to tell me everything that I've missed. Hayley smiled at her girls as they began talking their hearts out, filling their mother about the past 15 years of their life, as she listened taking in everything and making a personal vow to be there for the rest of their lives?

Now it's your turn, we want to know everyone. The girls said excitedly as their mother gave them a smile before explaining how everything came to be?

Starting from her parents to how she met Klaus. She simply told them that they'd both been drunk and one thing let to another. And how she left Italy to go to search for her family all at the age of 19-years-old?

The three ended up falling asleep on the couch whilst watching a movie. Hayley in the middle hugging her daughters tightly never wanting to let them go again?