<3>

TRACK 3: I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE - SAM SMITH

<>

SETTING: 3 months later at that mall nobody knows the name of and at the "Storan" home

Harry and Louis wander around the mall, looking for a place to shop.

They've become great friends after that day at the coffee shop and continue to learn things about eachother.

"How're you and your boyfriend?" Louis asks Harry when they wander into a Bath and Body Works.

Harry blushes, "Yesterday he came home with a big thing of red roses. He said that he feels the need to make me feel loved all the time."

Louis smiles at his friend, "That's really nice. I wish I could see my boyfriend more, but he's always busy with family and all. It's kind of cute though, how he's so into spending time with them." He lifts up a handsanitizer for Harry to smell and laughs when the green-eyed boy's nose scrunches up.

"That smells horrid," Harry rubs his nose and sneezes, "maybe one day I could meet your boyfriend, you know, we could all have lunch together?"

"Yeah," Louis nods, "and you could invite yours too. I'll text him to see if he'd want to do that."

Louis pulls his phone out and Harry decides to wait until he gets home to ask Niall, he's at work and can't text anyways.

"Ooh!" Louis squeaks and Harry follows his line of sight, "Scented candles!" Harry chuckles and watches the smaller boy skip up to the display, "I'm buying you one for your car. Smells like shit in there."

Harry rolls his eyes, "Aren't I lucky to have such a thoughtful friend like you."

"He said yes, by the way. We're meeting next week." Louis ignores Harry's previous statement, "Don't skip out on us."

<>

"Harry! I'm home!" Niall calls out from the front door.

Harry rushes down the stairs and attacks his boyfriend in kisses, "Niall," he breathes. He does this everytime Niall comes home, Harry likes for him to know how much he loves him.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Niall asks when he finally pries Harry off of his body.

"Great. Next Wednesday, would you come to lunch with me? Since it's your day off and all." Harry sheepishly stares at his boyfriend and watches as a guilty expression takes over his face.

"Sorry babe, I've got a meeting next Wednesday."

Harry pouts, "But... but it's your day off."

"I know," Niall sighs, "but duty calls, right? I'll make it up to you."

Harry nods sadly and Niall cooes, "Don't be sad Harry. You know I hate when you frown."

Harry tries to smile, but it doesn't work. So Niall pulls him in for a loving kiss, "I love you."

"Only me?"

"Only you."

"I love you too, Niall."

<>

decided to come off hiatus for this book bc i thought up the ending. two more chapters i think then the epilogue