Running Out

Okay so no one gets confused @frotorolove will be writing in Lisa's Pov and I will be writing in the wolfs Pov (You can't know his name yet) just letting you guys know!

~Mikey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the pack house in hurry trying to get away from everyone inside, there was pack meeting that I really did not want sit threw. All those meetings consists of is my dad, the pack's alpha, ripping onto me about how hard is to be running a pack this size. He doesn't say it but I know he's thinking it, he doesn't think I can handle the responsibility of being the next alpha, and perhaps he right I mean I was only an 18 your old boy. All I really I wanted to do at this age was run around, get drunk and party not be responsible of 30 or more people.

I ran into the woods behind the house ingnoring my fathers call for me to come back, I stripped from my clothes and changed into my all black wolf. I couldn't help but let out a content sigh as the freedom of being in this form hit me. I let out a short growl as my paws started to hit the earth's surface in almost  a rhythm. I didn't really know where I was going all I did know was that I wanted to get away, I let my wolf instinst take over me letting my paws take me where ever they wanted. I knew the area well enough to know every tree, every crack in the earth; being young my father made me learn everything there is about Mason Meadows, the ancient history, the land, everything. As a kid I hated learning about it now being older it comes in handy.

I looked around where I was, my wolf had taken me to the old victorian house that no one had lived in since probably the 1800s. It was a beautiful house that had a rose garden in the backyard that I sometimes would go to to get away, the roses always brought into my clam place, made all my stress leave me for an hour or so. There was a water fountain in the center of the graden that had a bench sitting in front of it, that was were I would sit and think. I'm not saying that I hate my life but sometimes I wish I was born a human. Being a werewolf had it's ups and downs, as a wolf you were a powerful being, and being an alphas son like myself made you even more powerful, I could get everything I have ever wanted with a snap of my fingers but the one thing that I really wanted was something I could never have, love.

There were rules for my pack, we had females but they kept us separate, in different packs. We only ever mingle with a she wolf when it was mating season, that was when all the males would go find a female and mate with her to produce an offspring, the males would go back and wouldn't see her until next season. He kids depending on their gender would go where ever that had too, the males would come over to us and the females would stay with their mothers. I never really understood why they broke us up in different packs but that was the life was, in my opinion we would be stronger if we all just came together, mates would be able to stay together not be torn away a wolf is always stronger when they had their mate with them. For the unlucky wolves who's mates are humans they have to kill them, you are not allowed to be with a human, they are too weak and would only drag you down. I haven't found my mate yet and am having mixed emotions about that,  you find them when you turn 18 so I will find her sometime this year. I want to find her but then again I don't, I would hate to be torn away from her. I've seen so many wolves I've grown up with go insane over not being able to be with their other half. I didn't want that to be me, it couldn't be me I had a pack to run.

I shook my big wolf head as I crossed over to the little river, smelling the air taking in the smell of roses. My body froze as a smell I've never smelt hit my nose, it smelled of sweet vanilla, my wolf let out a small whimper as his paws started to walk to the sorce of the strange smell. My body froze once again as I started straight at a girl. She had long brown hair that reached just a bit past her shoulders, from what I could see she had a slender body as he swayed in and out of the graden, she had a slight smile on her angelic face as she took in the scene around her. I kept walking feeling myself being hypnotized by her beauty, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and before I knew it I was out from behind the trees standing in front of the river, her head shot over to me letting out a small gasp as she saw me. I felt my heart leap out of my chest as I took in her beautiful green eyes. My wolf started to stir inside of me wispering one word I was not prepared for,