10) The Dividing Line

I could hear ringing, a very disturbing ring, but then it stopped. Blinking, I realized I was looking directly at Sinners chest. His arm lay across my waist with my leg thrown over his. His body was cold. Still, I placed my hand on the back of his shoulder, pulling myself closer to him and pressed my lips against his chest. He stirred then, waking up from either my lips or the ringing that had started again. 

"What is the god damn noise?" His voice was husky and it sounded sexxy as hell. 

"My alarm." I began to pull away so that I could turn it off, but his arm tightened around me. 

I looked up at him, "Where do you think you're going?" He asked playfully and rolled on top of me.

I giggled, as he lay between my legs, propping himself up on his forearms so that he could look down at me. 

"Nowhere I guess." I pushed myself up on my elbows so that I could kiss him quickly but he placed his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss. Lazily, I dragged my fingernails down his back but that only caused him to groan against my lips and grind his lower half into mine. Suddenly I was over come with need for him. I pushed him up and began untying the strings of his sweatpants, he met me half way and tugged them completely off before pulling my t-shirt over my head, leaving us both in nothing but our underwear. 

Climbing on top of him, I started at his neck and kissed all the way down his chest before kissing the skin above the waistband of his boxers. He had his hands in my hair, watching me. I winked before crawling back up and kissed his neck, rubbing him over his boxers. 

Sinner flipped us over roughly, glaring down at me before ripping off panties. He looked down my body  slowly, biting his lip. 

"TURN OFF THAT DAMN ALARM!" Blake yelled through the door, it had been going this whole times but I guess I had been too distracted to notice. Sinner never missed a beat. He reached out and shut off the alarm, still gazing at my body before sliding his own boxers off. 

We were breathing heavily, both staring at the others body, taking in every details as if this may be the last time. I was suddenly horrified, nobody had ever stared at my body this intensely. The thought was soon lost though as he slid into me and I cried out with pleasure. Our kissing was sloppy and his back was bleeding from how hard I was scratching my nails. But the way his moans sounded, so rough and sexxy, and how his eyes were hooded with pleasure, that drove me over the edge. 

When we both finished, he didn't force out "That was amazing" like I had heard many times before, or instantly get up to get dressed. No, he quietly lay beside me, both of us staring up at the ceiling.

After a while, I slid my pinky finger over his, wrapping it around, and whispered "I'd be yours in a heart beat."

We both turned our heads then, staring into each others eyes as he whispered back, "Doesn't mean I can have you."

~

About two hours later we pulled into school. Jash was clearly waiting for me, leaning against his car chatting with Haley. But I didn't pull up in my car at my parking spot. So when I climbed out of Nykulus Kale Sinner's car that morning, after every one had heard about the fight, I could truly see where the line that divided everyone was. I was just the girl that came in and stood on it. 

Sinner walked around his car, smiling at me. Jash glared. Haley looked thrilled. Sigh looked pissed. Victoria looked confused. And me, well, I just walked down that line, right in the middle of everyone, head held high, shoulders back. Haley rushed towards me, following me into the school. I saw out of the corner of my eye that she glanced back every now and then, but I never did.