9) Monsters

Sinner took me home then. I could honestly barely believe today happened. 

"Shit," I sighed, as we pulled into the drive way. Jash was already there, sitting on the back of his truck. "Stay here," I told Nykulus sternly. He didn't listen as he climbed out of the truck before me and started marching towards Jash. Jash looked pissed as hell as he met Nykulus halfway. Jash opened his mouth to say something but Sinner pulled his arm back and hit him. I yelled at him to stop but it was almost as if he couldn't hear me, he just kept punching Jash. Jash tried to defend himself but Sinner was stronger. Blake chose then to walk outside, slamming the front door behind him in the process, distracting Sinner enough for me to get in between him and Jash.

Sinner barely saw me. "Move." He spat, but I held my ground. He flicked his eyes towards me, realizing I was protecting Jash. "Savannah move." He growled and clenched his fist. 

I gave him a pleading look with my eyes before turning around to face Jash. He was cradling his face, clenching his jaw. 

When he finally looked at me, he looked bewildered. "You spent all day with this bastard?! I've been trying to reach you all day Savannah! Fuck! What the hell is wrong with you? He's a fucking monster!" 

I frowned at Jash, "You need to go home."

"He attacks me in the halls, he attacks me at your house and you choose him? He's done nothing but patronize you and upset you since you first moved here. You don't know him Sav, you don't know shit about who he is and what he's done. He's a monster Savannah. I'm trying to protect you right now, listen to me, please." He begged, and the anger was slowly fading from his face. I had never seen him this upset. He was always smiles and laughter. I didn't like this side of him, I don't like what he was saying. He was right though, I didn't know anything about Nykulus, but he didn't seem like a monster to me. 

"Jash, I need you to go home. I'll call you in the morning, I promise. Just go get some sleep." He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds before looking defeated. He got in his car without saying anything else and drove away without looking back. 

I sighed and looked up at Nykulus who didn't seem to have any guilt on his face, only triumph. 

I rolled my eyes, "You're such an ass Sinner." He laughed and followed me up the stairs. Blake was still waiting by the front door, he seized Nykulus up before flashing his award winning smile and motioning us to come inside. 

"I'm Blake, Savannah's older brother. You're probably expecting me to say something like 'you better protect her' or 'hurt her and I'll kick your ass,' but baby I'd rather you be the one threatening me." He winked at Nyk before going into the kitchen. 

Nyk honestly didn't look too affect by Blake gayness but I couldn't stop the giggle from coming out of my mouth. I grabbed Sinners hand and pulled him upstairs to my room. When we got there, he looked amazed at all the books lining the room. He sat on my bed and picked up the one closest to him, examining it. 

"You like books, huh?" I looked up at me through his lashes.

"More than I like people." I leaned my back against the wall beside my shut door, watching him as he laid the book back down. 

It was close to 10 o'clock then, it was completely dark outside and we had school tomorrow. I turned my back to Nykulus and peeled my shirt off, throwing it into the hamper. His cold hands were suddenly on my waist, I stiffened.  Turning my head to the right, I pulled all of my hair over my left shoulder. His hands slid up my back, unclasping my bra. I let it slide to the floor, sighing as his lips brushed along my shoulder and to my neck. He bit my neck gently, slightly below my ear and I moaned softly. Sinner gripped my hips and roughly turned me around to face him, crushing his lips to mine. I slid my hands under his shirt before his pulling it over his head completely, my lips barely left his. His hands slid to my ass and he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around him. My head slammed into the wall as he pushed me against it, but my pain was silenced when he bit my lip. My hands gripped his hair as he slowly kissed down my jaw and along my collar bone. His lips were back at my neck, biting and sucking, I couldn't stop the loud moan that made its way from my lips 

"STOP FUCKING AND GO TO BED!" Blake banged on the wall. 

I giggled, leaning my head against the wall and fixing Sinners hair, he looked frustrated. "Come on, take me to bed." He smiled slightly. 

He sat me on the edge of my bed, still standing between my legs. I looked up at him and undid his belt, pulling it off of him before I stood up.  I pulled my own pants off before sliding on an over sized t-shirt. "I'll go get you some of Blake's sweat pants." He nodded as I left. 

When I returned with them he was standing by the head of my bed with my phone in his hands. I looked at his curiously. 

He held it up," Haley texted you."

"Thanks." He handed me the phone and I handed him the pants. I read the text while he changed. 

"I just heard what happened. Call me!" She wrote. 

I bit my lip as I texted back, "Can't, he's still here ;) Going to bed, meet me in the morning."

I put the phone down and crawled into my bed, pulling Sinner with me. He pulled me too him, under the covers, I lazely traced circles on his arm as I looked at him. We layed there, staring at each other for a few minutes before he spoke. 

"You don't know what you're doing to me Vannah." His voice was rough, I could tell he was tired.

I winked and he smirked, kissing my forehead. 

"Goodnight," I whispered as I rolled over, facing the other way.