TEN;

To Sam's surprise when he went to the counter, the pizza was ready

"Here ya go!" The lady said, placing the two boxes on the counter. "Hope to see you and your boyfriend back here soon!" She smiled.

Before Sam could correct her, she was already turning away and going back into the kitchen. The small Asian grabbed the two boxes, taking a step back and bumping into a hard chest.

He quickly went to fumble out an apology, until he realized the chest he was pressed against was Max's. He felt arms wrap around him, before reaching and taking the boxes from his hands.

Max lifted them over Sam's head, taking them into his own hands. The action made the smaller pout, "hey! I can carry those!" He exclaimed, going to reach for them, but the taller simply lifted them higher so Sam wasn't able to get them.

"I know you can, baby, but around me, you won't have to carry anything." Max smiled, before turning and heading to the door. A blushing Sam was quick to follow, "Now be a lamb and please get the door for me." Max asked, making the smaller nod getting in front of Max and holding the door open for the male.

When they got everything into the car and settled, Max started the car and they soon were on their way back. "Do you like kissing Elijah?" Sam asked suddenly, the question seemed to surprise Max who wasn't prepared to answer such a thing.

"Oh, um, yeah? I mean he's pretty good at it." Max said, an embarrassing blush filling his face as he answered.

Sam giggled at the male, "don't be shy now." He commented, "it's not like I haven't kissed Elijah before."

"It's just odd, I didn't expect you to agree to it at all. It's an experience." Max said.

Sam hummed, "an experience how?"

"I don't plan on doing anything with either of you for a while until I get to know you both, but Elijah moves very fast." Max said, "he was seconds from removing my shirt."

The statement made Sam laugh, "he knows what to do since he does it a lot within the third day of him faking tutoring me, he was already on second base and I couldn't even bear to make him stop because it felt so good."

"He has a talent." Max joked.

The two pulled into the driveway, "yeah, but he doesn't use it for good." Sam said, unbuckling himself and getting out of the car.

"So he's a villain?" Max questioned, getting out of the car and grabbing the pizzas from the back.

Sam thought for a moment, "Hmm," was all the smaller replied with as he went to open the front door to allow Max inside, going to the kitchen placing down the boxes on the counter.

"Finally! Elijah sucks at the game and made us lose three times!" Jake said, marching into the kitchen and angrily opening the box that held the supreme pizza and taking a piece.

Elijah soon appears, "your brother is scary and kept yelling at me!" He protested, going to Sam's side and holding on to the smaller's arm.

The actions made Sam chuckle, before brushing through Elijah's soft locks of hair. "Apologize to him, right now," Sam said.

"Pff, or what? You'll tell mom?" Jake taunted.

Sam glared at Jake, "one day, when you don't expect it, I'll go into the game system and remove everything you worked hard for. To make it even worse, I'll hide the power cord and never tell you where it is again."

"Fuck, okay I'm so sorry Elijah," Jake said, quickly grabbing another slice and running away from them.

Elijah smiled, leaning over and pressing a kiss to Sam's cheek. "You're truly my best friend."

My best friend.

Best friend.

Friend.