SEVEN;

A moment of silence filled the air, before the sound of an alarm went off

"Ah, my time here is done." Max said, grabbing his phone and turning off the alarm. Max placed his phone on the bed, next to Elijah. He grabbed his books, placing them back in his bag.

When Max reached for his phone, he saw Elijah on it, going through it. "Give me that!" He said, going and reaching for it.

Once he grabbed it, Elijah took his wrist and pulled the male forward. Max fell on top of Eli, their lips pressed together.

Sam watched the action, a pang in his heart as he saw the scene. He wonders why he was always the second pick, the friend who walked on the outside of the sidewalk and it hurt to always put everyone above him.

The long blacked hair male started kissing Max, who slowly kissed back, both forgetting about Sam, who decided to exit the room.

He slowly closed the door and headed downstairs, to see his brother sitting and playing video games in the living room. Jake heard someone coming down and tried his head, getting a quick glance of Sam.

"Oh hey, where's Max?" He asked, playing attention to his video game.

Samuel went over to Jake, sitting beside him on the couch. "Still helping Elijah." He spoke.

"Okay good, mom said that Elijah and Max can stay over. She's planning on visiting her sister for the weekend. I was afraid I would miss him on the way out." Jake said.

The younger nodded, "ah, but where would he sleep? You only have a twin bed, I don't think you wanna spoon him." Sam said.

Jake rolled his eyes, pausing the game. "Don't we still have the air mattress?"

"No, remember one night when you and your friends came home drunk."

"And we slide down the stairs with the air mattress." Jake finished off. " Max can sleep on my floor."

"I am not sleeping on your floor." Max spoke, stepping off the staircase and into view. "I can just sleep with Elijah and Sam." The male stated, his voice changing tones, letting Samuel know that he was implying something else.

"Three people in one bed, isn't that going to be uncomfortable?" Jake asked.

"Better then the floor." Max replied, "plus Sam is small, he's barely a person."

"What if this was my last straw?" Sam said, getting up from the couch. "Then you better be good at sucking." Max retorted.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to buy dinner or do you still wanna die?" Max asked, grabbing his car keys.

Sam bit the inside of his cheek, "I guess I can postpone dying for another time."

"Good choice, now you're tagging along." Max said, twirling his keys on his finger, "so I don't mess up what everyone wants."

Sam noddedly happy, running to the door and placing his slides on. "Deal, but I'm getting a milkshake for my troubles."

"Oh yeah, you seem so troubled." Max retorted, opening the front door for Sam, who waved bye to his brother before going out the door, Max behind him.

As they got to Max's car, said male opened the door for Sam, allowing the smaller to get in. He quickly thanked Max, placing his seatbelt on.

The dirty blonde got in the driver seat, placing his seatbelt on, turning the car on and pulling out the driveway.

After a few minutes in silence, "do you want to know what happened?" Max asked.

Sam thought for a moment, unsure of if he could bare the answer, but couldn't stop himself from slowly nodding a yes.

"I saw that look." Max said, as they pulled up to a red light. He turned to face Sam. "I have a question, you don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable."

The asian slowly nodded again, words seeming to not work.

"You love Elijah, don't you?"