FIVE;

About an hour into their session, Elijah started messing with Sam, who was trying to focus on what Max was explaining

About an hour into their session, Elijah started messing with Sam, who was trying to focus on what Max was explaining. The long black haired male had found his way behind Sam who was sitting in the bed.

Max had taken Samuel's desk chair and placed it in front of the asian male, as he held a book on his lap going through the information.

As Sam bend over, to get a better look at his paperwork, Elijah aggressively grabbed his ass. Which made the smaller gasp, jump up and lean forward.

Within seconds, Sam lost his balance and fell forward, falling into Max's lap, his face smushed right into the male's crotch area.

Sam instantly sat up, regaining himself on the bed, Elijah holding back his laughter, behind the smaller.

"I'm so sorry," Sam apologized.

"I don't mind having a cute boy in my lap, so you're okay." Max said, without hesitation he recollected his book and started focusing back on the lesson.

Sam seem to not notice a jealous Elijah behind him, who was currently trying to figure out how to end the lesson and get Sam to himself.

"How much longer until my lesson starts?" Elijah asked, wanting to just grab Sam and hide him from Max.

Max hummed, letting Elijah know he heard the question. He quickly wrote something down, flicked his wrist over and looked at the clock placed on it. "Five minutes." Max replied, "but I'm pretty much done with Sam and can start with you, now. Are you okay with that Sam?"

"Oh, yeah, that's fine." Sam said, nodding his head, he closed his book and collecting his items as he moved to the side so Elijah could take his place.

Sam finished stacking his things and debated if he should leave or stay. He wanted to leave and let Elijah get some alone time with Max. Even though it pained the smaller to see Eli be with someone else, he didn't want to get in the way. The quicker it happened the faster he could regain all of Elijah's attention.

The asian male decided to leave, but as he got up and started to walk to the door, he felt a hand on his wrist. He turned to face Elijah, "you're not staying?" He asked, Sam nodded slowly.

"Don't." That's all it took for Sam to nod in agreement and sit back down beside Elijah.

As he did he leaned over and asked, "I thought you would want some alone time." He said, speaking in a different tone. Elijah picked up on what Sam meant and shook his head.

"I'd rather have you here."

Elijah just wanted to show Max of his claim but the male didn't even seem to mind or acknowledge the conversation as he started up his lesson.

It made long black haired male more pissed, "Max?"

Max let out a hum, as he flipped through his books.

"Are you gay?" Within an instant the pages stopped moving and Max finally lifted his head.

"Excuse me?" Max said, informing Elijah that he did hear the male clearly, but was hoping he wouldn't ask again.

"Are. You. Gay?" He asked slower and in a louder tone.

Max shook his head and laughed. "Why? Are you trying to fuck me."

"Are you offering?" Elijah retorted, instantly making Max stop laughing.

"You're not really my type, but your best friend over there definitely is." Max said, making Elijah clench his jaw.

Sam blushed at the statement, which caused a wave of jealously to flow throughout Eli.

"You can't fuck him."

"Why not?"

"I already have! That's why!"

Instant regret filled Elijah as the words left his mouth and he knew he fucked up.