Chapter 5

Mason didn't see Ashlyn waiting for him, but Ashlyn saw him an regretted everything that had happened the day before. Ashlyn saw Mason kissing Madison and looking at her as if nothing had happened.
A few minutes later, Madison looked at Ashlyn, at witch point Mason turned around and saw her. Ashlyn dropped the food and ran away crying from the field and Mason started running after her.

M: "Ash wait please.."
A: "How could you"
A: "How could you lie to me that Madison broke up with you and you don't care about her anymore, how could you kiss me yesterday and now pretend you didn't do anything.."
M: "I'm sorry Ash, I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you"
A: "If you say you love me, why are you lying to me?"
M: "Because I didn't mean to hurt you Ash.."
A: "But you did it"
A: " I'm done"

Ashlyn goes to her house crying, locks in her room and turns on the music and cries, realizing that she's lost her best friend because of her feelings..
The next day Ashlyn didn't go to high school, she didn't want to meet Mason after everything that happened, she realized that everything was a mistake, especially the kiss....
      After high school, Mason went to Ashlyn's house because he felt bad and Ashlyn didn't answer Mason's calls and messages. He rang the doorbell many times, when he quit, Ashlyn opened the door for him.

M: "Hey, I wanted to ask you why you didn't come to high school today.."

         Ashlyn tries to close the door in front of Mason but he holds the door with his hand.

M:"I'm sorry ok, what can I do? I can't turn back time, it was a mistake that I lied to you and I'm sorry, but I really don't think our kiss was a mistake and I can't lose my best friend"

A: " I'm sorry I believed you and I was carried away by feelings, I ruined everything, go to Madison.. and leave me alone."

M: "No, you didn't ruin anything, Madison and I aren't together anymore, I wanted to break up with her for a long time, I can't lose you Ash, you're my best friend and I love you, and I think we can be more than friends.. if you agree. But I really can't lose you....I can't"

A: "I'm sorry to tell you, but.. you lost me the moment you lied to me"

M: "Ash but..."

       Ashlyn closes the door and leaves her room crying, realizing she's lost her best friend and part of it.